Tata Housing subsidiary raises $50 million from IFC
Mumbai: Tata Housing Development Company on Wednesday said its wholly-owned subsidiary Smart Value Homes has raised USD 50 million from International Finance Corporation (IFC) for funding its affordable housing projects.
"The funds would be utilised as a development aid to build affordable housing near industrial clusters in the 10 largest metros in India," the realty firm said in a release here.
IFC's investment would provide long tenor financing, which is not readily available on reasonable terms, to the affordable housing sector in particular, the release said.
IFC is the private sector investment arm of the World Bank Group.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300