Tata Housing unit announces sale of 100 units
Bangalore: Smart Value Homes Limited (SVHL), a 100 percent subsidiary of Tata Housing Development Company Limited (THDCL), on Wednesday announced sale of 100 units of the recently launched New Haven here within 15 days of launch.
New Haven is the first project in the city by Smart Value Homes Limited, which aims at being the first green township.
The project offers all amenities essential for modern day living, swimming pool, a well-equipped gymnasium, retail shopping facilities and an indoor games room, THDCL MD and CEO Brotin Banerjee said in a statement here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300