Unity Infraprojects bags Rs 471.52 crore orders
Mumbai: Unity Infraprojects Friday said it has bagged three construction orders aggregating to Rs 471.52 crore.
The company has bagged Rs 125.33 crore worth order from NTPC to execute main works package for NTPC Energy Technology Research Alliance complex at Greater Noida. The project is expected to be completed within 18 months, a statement issued here said.
The scope of the second order worth Rs 31.19 crore, from KBJ Hotel Goa, involves core civil work at the company's hotel and casino block at Vagator beach. The project is expected to be completed within 5 months.
The company has also bagged a contract worth Rs 315 crore from the Delhi Police for developing new police headquarter.
With these orders, the company's order book now stands at Rs 3838 crore, the release said.
"With the addition of these orders our ability to work with the government and private sectors at pan-India level is further underlined. We will continue to step up our pace and spread our operations further across the country," company's Vice Chairman and Managing Director Abhijit Avarsekar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300