US-based foreign fund Oppenheimer hikes stake in DLF to 5.18%
New Delhi: Realty major DLF on Saturday said that US-based foreign fund Oppenheimer has increased its stake in the company to 5.18 percent, which is worth nearly Rs 2,200 crore at current valuation.
In a filing to the BSE, DLF said that OppenheimerFunds, registered as an FII in India, bought 32.77 lakh shares or 0.19 percent from open market on April 11.
OppenhiemerFunds already had 4.99 percent stake in DLF prior to this transaction and the holding rose to 5.18 percent after this transaction.
According to the latest shareholding pattern of the company available with BSE, Oppenheimer did not figure among entities with one per cent or above stake as on December 31, 2012. Promoter currently has 78.58 percent stake in DLF, the country's largest real estate firm.
The share price of the company closed at Rs 246.45 on BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300