12,500 houses to be replaced in UAE
Abu Dhabi: Around 12,500 houses built before 1990 across the UAE will be replaced with new ones at a cost of 10 billion dirhams.
UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan ordered officials to replace the old houses in Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al-Qaiwain and Fujairah.
The president's orders come as part of an effort to enhance the living conditions of the UAE citizens.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300