Global Hotel Alliance relocates head office to Dubai
Dubai: Global Hotel Alliance, the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands, has relocated its head office from Geneva to Dubai.
"Geographically, Dubai is well positioned to communicate with our member brands, which span many different time zones across the world; and with our partner Emirates offering direct flights to all of our key brand locations, there could be no more efficient location from which to operate," said Christopher Hartley, CEO, Global Hotel Alliance.
Global Hotel Alliance currently encompasses 18 members including the Omni, Kempinski and Pan Pacific brands. By July, when newest member Rixos Hotels joins, the alliance will have over 80,000 rooms across 59 countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300