K Raheja Corp to implement IBM's ECM solution
New Delhi: IT major IBM on Tuesday said real estate developer K Raheja Corporation has selected its enterprise content management (ECM) solution.
K Raheja will implement Datacap, FileNet Business Process Manager and Content Collector solutions from IBM.
"Through ECM solutions, we are helping companies realize the strategic value of content for better business insight and outcomes," IBM ISA Director (Software Group) Pradeep Nair said in a statement.
K Raheja Corporation Senior VP and Head (Operations) Manoj Sharma said, "We needed a solution that could put all the scattered documents and data in a secured and structured environment. IBM's solution understands that need and will help us transform our document management system across verticals."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300