AMR Infra to invest Rs 1,200cr on township at Gr Noida
New Delhi: Realty firm AMR Infrastructure on Tuesday said it is developing an integrated township at Greater Noida with an investment of Rs 1,200 crore.
"The 25-acre project includes IT office space, residential units and a shopping mall. The shopping area will be a kind of adventure sports mall, where over 45 kinds of activities will be offered," AMR Infrastructure Managing Director Kapil Aggarwal told reporters here.
Asked about investment, he said, "The total cost of the project is Rs 1,200 crore. We have already put in Rs 600 crore". The company would fund these investments through internal accruals and sales to customers, he added.
AMR, which is part of Delhi-based R C Jewellers, would develop 10 lakh sq ft of IT space, while the adventure mall will be constructed in an area of 10.5 lakh sq ft.
"We will also offer 800 fully-furnished service apartments inside the project. We have planned to sell the flats at a rate of Rs 4,000 per sq ft," Aggarwal said.
Elaborating on the project, he said the adventure mall will offer various facilities such as helicopter joyrides, hot air ballooning, remote controlled airplanes, remote controlled Formula 1 cars and reverse bungee jumping.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products