"A large number of our youth especially those in the 15-20 age group are digitally savvy. These are the people who never go to a railway station or a bus terminal or a cinema all to book a ticket but through their smartphones...Thus, smart cities will need an ideal environment to meet the expectation of the internet savvy youth," Ramadorai said.
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300