"A large number of our youth especially those in the 15-20 age group are digitally savvy. These are the people who never go to a railway station or a bus terminal or a cinema all to book a ticket but through their smartphones...Thus, smart cities will need an ideal environment to meet the expectation of the internet savvy youth," Ramadorai said.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20