Keys Hotels eyes 100 properties in 5 years in India, South Asia
Mumbai: Keys Hotels, the flagship brand of Berggruen Hotels, is eyeing 100 properties with 8,500 rooms in five years, of which 90 percent will be developed in India and the rest in other South Asian nations.
"We are looking at 100 hotels with about 8,500 rooms primarily in the mid-market segment. Of these, 90 percent will be developed in India and the rest will be in other South Asian countries," Berggruen Hotels Managing Director and CEO Sanjay Sethi told PTI here today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300