Omaxe to invest Rs 200 crore to set up five-star hotel
Mumbai: Real estate firm Omaxe on Wednesday said it will invest Rs 200 crore to set up a five-star hotel in New Chandigarh, where it is developing an integrated township.
The company has joined hands with the Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) to manage and set up the 150-room hotel, named as Holiday Inn, a statement issued here said.
"Omaxe will invest close to Rs 200 crore in building this luxurious hotel that will cater to corporates and the local elite, including tourists," the statement said.
The office and retail spaces in the vicinity have been attracting reputed companies from sectors like IT, BFSI and retail in the national and international arena, it said.
"This hotel is a step forward towards creation of a commercial hub in Omaxe New Chandigarh that will house two offices and retail spaces International Trade Tower and India Trade Tower, along side the hotel," according to the release.
The integrated township is spread across 700 acres, the company said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products