Omaxe to invest Rs 200 crore to set up five-star hotel
Mumbai: Real estate firm Omaxe on Wednesday said it will invest Rs 200 crore to set up a five-star hotel in New Chandigarh, where it is developing an integrated township.
The company has joined hands with the Intercontinental Hotel Group (IHG) to manage and set up the 150-room hotel, named as Holiday Inn, a statement issued here said.
"Omaxe will invest close to Rs 200 crore in building this luxurious hotel that will cater to corporates and the local elite, including tourists," the statement said.
The office and retail spaces in the vicinity have been attracting reputed companies from sectors like IT, BFSI and retail in the national and international arena, it said.
"This hotel is a step forward towards creation of a commercial hub in Omaxe New Chandigarh that will house two offices and retail spaces International Trade Tower and India Trade Tower, along side the hotel," according to the release.
The integrated township is spread across 700 acres, the company said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300