Puravankara forays into Saudi Arabia
Bangalore: Real estate developer Puravankara Projects Ltd on Friday ventured into Saudi Arabia to cater to the housing needs of Non-Resident Indians there.
A new branch office of the developer was inaugurated in Al Khobar, Dammam.
With increasing interest among Indians in Saudi Arabia to invest in luxury and affordable luxury homes back home in India, Puravankara was now well-poised to tap this potential market with the opening up of the office, a company release said.
The inauguration of the office comes after establishing a presence in the Middle East market, Dubai, for over two decades, it said.
In an effort to reach out to NRI's, the company has also set up a 24/7 sales support desk in Bangalore.
The office and the 24/7 sales desk would pave a way for fulfilling the dreams of Indians abroad who have always thought of owning a home in India, but have not had the time or means to help them in the decision making, Purvankara CEO Jackbastian K Nazareth said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20