Swiss development agency to help build green buildings
New Delhi: A Swiss development agency has said it is negotiating with various Indian companies to construct green buildings.
"We have done two projects with Infosys and talking with the other companies in India," said Veena Joshi, senior adviser, Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
SDC has joined hands with CREDAI, a real estate developers association, to plan 20 commercial energy efficient buildings in the country.
The organization is also coming up with a project which includes workshops for builders to guide them on energy efficient buildings.
"We are developing guidelines on energy-efficient residential buildings as well," Joshi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300