Tata Housing to invest Rs 300 cr on housing project in Chennai
New Delhi: Tata Housing will invest Rs 300 crore on developing a new housing project near Chennai.
The project 'Santorini', spread over 18 acres, comprises 1,000 housing units. Located on Chennai-Bangalore highway at Sriperumbudur, the project will be developed by its subsidiary Tata Value Homes Ltd.
Tata Housing in a statement said it would "invest Rs 300 crore in Chennai's first Spanish themed township".
Prices of the apartments are in the range of Rs 24-52 lakh, depending upon the size.
"Sriperumbudur has witnessed rapid industrial growth over the years, with major global players in the manufacturing segment venturing into the region," Tata Housing MD & CEO Brotin Banerjee said.
Tata Housing is a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of Tata Sons Ltd, which holds 99.86 percent of stake in the company.
Tata Value Homes, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Housing.
Tata Housing has 70 million sq ft under various stages of planning and execution and an additional 19 million sq ft in the pipeline.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 7th Pay Commission recommends 23.55% hike in salary for central govt employees; minimum salary set at Rs 18,000 per month
- Shocking fact of pay 'hike' in 7th Pay Commission recommendations!
- Full Report of 7th Pay Commission
- Unbelievable! Clean and healthy meals on Indian Railways at just Rs 20
- E-commerce war: Paytm Diwali sale offers 100% cashback on 25 million products