Time for the expansion of NCR: Report
New Delhi: The recent boom in the real estate sector has led to expansion of entire NCR region and Greater Noida becomes a hot favourite for many who aspire to have a house of their own.
The Greater Noida Authority will soon finalise a draft plan for the expansion of Greater Noida, a newspaper reported Saturday.
This extension will include a total area of 58,000 hectares and former director of School of Planning and Architecture EFN Riberio has made the draft plan.
The existing area of Greater Noida is 36000 of which the residential area comprises 23 percent, commercial area holds 7 percent and the industrial limit falls at 19.7 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300