Our Sultan will be a champion trader who can consistently generate good returns, irrespective of the ups & downs of the market.
The competition is divided into 3 phases –
- PHASE-I: ONLINE (Registration & Online Portfolio Construction)
- PHASE-II: CITY (Ground Competitions across 10 Cities)
- PHASE-III: Grand Finale
- In order to participate, you will need to register online either on this website or through the BSE App.
- After registration, each participant will be allotted a corpus of virtual money for creating his/her online portfolio.
- Contestants will only be able to choose from Sensex stocks but are free to limit the number of scrips they want to put in their portfolio
- Participants will trade for a window of 3 weeks.
- The cumulative % returns of all players for the duration of two weeks will be calculated after the closing bell on the last trading day.
- Top net gainers from across the country will then be shortlisted and invited to participate in the city round.
- In the city competition stage, 4 contestants will be allocated to each of the 10 cities based on their online performance and proximity.
- As the competition progresses, city contestants will compete against each other in a series of on-stage challenges.
- Only the city winners will move on to the final stage
- Every city competition will be divided into 4 rounds –
- Round-1: Online Portfolio (10%) Contestants will get marks according to rank (10, 8, 6, & 4)
- Round-2: Derivatives Challenge (40%) Contestants will be given personal finance case studies with conventional asset classes. Challenge will be to convince the jury that they can achieve better results by having derivatives in the asset mix.
- Round-3: Derivatives Buzzer Quiz (30%) 15 derivatives based questions (2 marks each) will be asked in the buzzer format with negative marking (-1 for wrong answer)
- Round-4: Finance & Business Quiz (20%) Multimedia quiz where all players will be asked 4 questions (5 marks each). If they can’t answer then they have 2 options – (a) sharing points with a competitor (both get 2 marks for right answer) OR (b) audience helpline (1 per player).
- By the end of phase-II, we will have one winner from each of the 10 cities
- The 10 city winners will then have the privilege of competing for the crown at the grand finale at BSE, Mumbai.
*FORMAT OF GRAND FINALE TO BE DECLARED LATER