Special counters to file tax returns in Delhi
New Delhi: Special counters for filing of tax returns will be set up in the national capital.
The counters would become operational from July 25 till July 31 and will remain open from 10 AM to 5 PM, officials said.
July 31 is the deadline for filing of I-T returns by salaried and individual taxpayers.
The counters will be established in the Income Tax department premises at Civic Centre complex, close to Connaught Place.
The department has centralised all its offices under one roof in this new centre recently.
Tax Return Prepares (TRPs) will be there to help people file their tax returns and special desks for senior citizens would be set up at the centres, a senior official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cortana for Android available for public beta in US
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Vs Redmi 2 Prime: Specification comparisons
- Middle class woes to continue, wholesale onion price shoots up to Rs 57 per kg
- Alleged land encroachment in Greater Noida: HC asks DM to decide representation in 3 months
- Watch: Review of Mahindra TUV300