Newcomer Reliance Jio has again asked its rivals Vodafone and Idea Cellular to release interconnection ports while alleging that poor quality of service on its network is due to incumbent players' "unlawful and illegal delay" in providing more connections.
Malaysian budget airline group AirAsia has prohibited carrying Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphones onboard any of its flights, including those operated by AirAsia India, due to safety concerns.
Telecom regulator Trai will hold a session this month with industry experts to examine concerns over unsolicited online video ads that download automatically without consumers' knowledge, pushing up their data costs inadvertently.
Social networking giant Facebook has agreed to adopt a new European Union (EU) data accord that allows personal information to be transferred to the US, potentially sparking yet another privacy row, the media reported.
Reliance Jio speed is suddenly down and hapless subscribers are feeling cheated by the reduced speed. The latest Ookla test reports show that mean download speeds for 4G capable phones have actually decreased 23 percent month-over-month from 11.31 Mbps to 8.77 Mbps, continuing a downward trend for 2016.
Australian airlines barred the recalled Samsung Note 7 from all planes from Sunday citing its "potential fire risk", after a similar ban was imposed by US officials.
German carrier Air Berlin on Saturday said it had banned Samsung`s Galaxy Note 7 mobile phones from flights, while rival Lufthansa said it had banned the phones on services to and from the United States and expected that soon the ban would apply to all other Lufthansa business.
Twitter shares nose-dived today after the Financial Times reported a top suitor walked away, making it likely the one-to-many messaging service will be left to fly solo.
Microsoft sought EU antitrust approval on Friday for its $26 billion bid for social network LinkedIn, a spokesman said on Friday, kicking off a month-long review by regulators of its largest deal.
Google is adding "fact check" tags to its news articles, introducing the feature amid a US presidential race roiled by heated disputes over the accuracy of information.
Instagram has unveiled its application for Windows users, more specifically Windows 10 tablet users.The application is also available for download for the desktop and laptop users with limited functionality.
Microsoft on Friday announced new Cloud service "Dynamics 365" that will help enterprises and small and medium businesses (SMBs) in India transform their enterprises with intelligent applications.
The speakers sport a USB port, SD card slot, Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in FM tuner.
Samsung on Friday said the crisis over its exploding Note 7 smartphones would cost another $3 billion-plus in lost profit over the next two quarters, but hoped expanded sales of its other flagship handset would help cushion the impact.
Verizon Corp said on Thursday it has a "reasonable basis" to believe Yahoo Inc`s massive data breach of email accounts represents a material impact that could allow Verizon to withdraw from its $4.83 billion deal to buy the technology company.
Asked by regulator TRAI to explain high level of call failures, incumbent operators Bharti Airtel, Vodafone and Idea have cited free voice calls offered by Reliance Jio as the reason for heavy network congestion.
The magazine, which recently threw in the towel on nudity as part of an effort to reach a broader audience, made its debut on the iTunes and Google Play stores.
India accounted for the largest share of Facebook's bug bounty programme in the first half of 2016, ahead of countries like the US and Mexico.
E-commerce giant Amazon today said it has signed an exclusive multi-year content deal with Green Gold Animation to stream kids' entertainment on its upcoming video-on-demand service, Amazon Prime Video.
Internet giants Google and Facebook have teamed up with Pacific Light Data Communication and undersea communication solution provider TE SubCom to build the first direct submarine cable system between Los Angeles and Hong Kong with ultra high-capacity.
Samsung Electronics Co Ltd is sending fireproof boxes and protective gloves to customers returning potentially explosive Galaxy Note 7 phones, sparking a firestorm of humour on social media about the new twist in the recall scandal.
On Tuesday, Samsung Electronics scrapped its flagship Note 7 smartphone and told customers return their devices after weeks of bruising reports of phones igniting and images of scorched handsets.
Google said Wednesday that data requests from governments around the world hit a record high in the six months ending in June, extending a steady rise.
Technology giant Google on Wednesday announced the roll-out of Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for mobile search results in India that will load web pages at a lightning fast speed.
US tech giant Apple will open a second research and development centre in China to focus on manufacturing and software development as it looks to increase its foothold in in the world's second largest economy amid tough competition from domestic rivals.
Users will soon receive an update to the functionality of automatic email forwards, a company spokesperson said.
Alphabet Inc`s Google said it has bought FameBit, an online technology platform that connects brands with YouTube stars to create promotional content.
Smartphone customers losing faith in Samsung have plenty of choice at a time when Apple, Google and China`s Huawei are each pushing new models that up the features ante and do not self-combust.
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Bangalore: Residents protest against proposed steel flyover project
- Ceasefire violation: 3 Pak soldiers killed in Indian retaliatory firing
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism - Part II
- Battle for Mosul: Iraqi forces making advance ISIL stronghold!
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Beware of adulterated sweets during Diwali!
- Jammu: Pakistan violates ceasefire yet again in RS Pura sector
- UP: AMU professor dies after 6 hour wait for ambulance
- DNA: Delayed ambulance service causes loss of professor's life in Aligarh
- Two powerful earthquakes hit Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh
- Haryana's BJP government invites Arvind Kejriwal to golden jubilee celebrations; PM Narendra Modi will be chief guest
- 'I will shoot Arvind Kejriwal' - Man calls up Delhi Police Control Room, threatens to kill Delhi CM
- India has sufficient material, technical capacity to produce 492 nuclear bombs, claims research by Pakistani think-tank
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Home Ministry moves against Zakir Naik, calls IRF 'unlawful association', action soon
- Fake currency notes: RBI asks people to accept Rs 500/1,000 notes only after careful scrutiny
- Whole stadium erupts as local boy MS Dhoni steps on to Ranchi field against New Zealand – WATCH
- Misbah-ul-Haq sends England wicket-keeper and slip fielder wrong way with fake shot – Watch