Chhattisgarh encounter: Six Naxals killed in gunbattle in Dantewada
Raipur: Six naxals were killed after an encounter broke out in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh on Saturday.
An encounter broke out between security forces and naxals on Saturday in Chhattisgarh's.
According to news agency ANI, security forces managed to neutralised at least six naxals during the gunbattle that broke out today afternoon.
The body of one naxalite and one AK-47 rifle along with other arms and ammunition has been recovered from Burdum area.
The development just a day after two naxals were gunned down by police in an encounter with the security forces in Narayanpur district on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why