The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) on Saturday arrested four Naxals in Chhattisgarh`s Bijapur district during a search operation.The arrest comes days after the deadly Sukma attack where 25 CRPF personnel were killed in an encounter with Naxals.
The posters, which read “Wanted dead or alive”, were issued by the Chhattisgarh Police for info about the attackers, ANI reported on Friday.
Maoists based in the Bastar region of Chhattisgarh have claimed responsibility for the recent attack on CRPF jawans – the worst in few years – and warned the security forces not to come in way of their revolution.
The police has recovered the body of another Maoist from the Sukma attack site in Burkapal, taking their death toll to 11.
CRPF personnel deployed for long stints in the Naxal hotbed of Sukma in Chhattisgarh are showing signs of fatigue, according to officials.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh had termed the Monday's attack as direct “challenge to the government” and vowed to hunt down the attackers.
The CG Board Class 12 Higher Secondary Results were announced at around 11:00 am.
The CG Board Class 12 Higher Secondary Results may be announced at 10:30 am.
A helicopter of the Indian Air Force was damaged on Wednesday while landing in Sukma district of Chhattisgarh, but the two crew and five CRPF personnel had a providential escape, the police said.
As many as ten Maoists were killed and five injured in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district during a heavy exchange of fire two days ago, sources said.
The 25 CRPF jawans who were killed in a deadly Naxal ambush in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, were having lunch when a hail of bullets and grenades hit them fatally.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Tuesday directed Director General of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and security adviser to Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) K Vijay Kumar to stay put in Chhattisgarh and frame strategy to tackle Naxals in Sukma.
The 25 CRPF jawans who were killed in Naxal ambush in Sukma, were having lunch when a hail of bullets and grenades hit them fatally.
A CRPF trooper who survived the massacre of 25 colleagues by Maoists in Chhattisgarh said on Tuesday that 50 insurgents would be killed in revenge.
In one of the deadliest attacks, 300 to 400 heavily-armed Maoists, women included, ambushed a CRPF contingent in a forested patch in Chhattisgarh on Monday, killing 25 troopers.
The government will review its anti-Naxalite strategy, Home minister Rajnath Singh said Tuesday after paying homage to 25 CRPF men killed in a deadly ambush by Maoists in Chhattisgarh.
As per reports, around 300 armed Naxals attacked the forces at 12:25 pm in Kalapathar area of south Bastar region on Monday.
25 Central Reserve Police Force personnel were killed and seven wounded in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district, when 300 to 400 heavily armed Maoists ambushed a CRPF contingent in Kalapathar area of south Bastar region on Monday.
The 74th battalion of the CRPF came under the fierce attack at 12:30 pm on Friday in Kalapathar area of south Bastar region.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, Chhattisgarh CM Raman Singh and other top officials on Tuesday to paid tribute to 25 brave CRPF jawans who were killed in a deadly Maoist attack in Sukma yesterday. The attack took place between Burkapal-Chintagufa area in south Bastar, the worst Maoist violence affected district of the state. President Pranab Mukherjee, VP Hamid Ansari, PM Narendra Modi and many senior leaders had yesterday condemned the attack on CRPF jawans and expressed their heart-felt condolences.
The 74th battalion of the Central Reserve Police Force came under the fierce attack at 12:30 pm on Friday in Kalapathar area of south Bastar region.
"I am extremely distressed to know about the Naxal attack in Sukma. I am cancelling my Delhi tour and returning to Chhattisgarh to attend a meeting," he wrote on Twitter.
Sukma is the southernmost district of the central Indian state of Chhattisgarh. The region is considered one of the hotbeds of the violent Naxal movement.
Twenty-six CRPF personnel were killed in an ambush by naxalites in Chhattisgarh on Monday.
25 CRPF personnel were killed by Naxals in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district on Monday.
An initiative to make a remote village cashless in the Naxal-affected Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh was on Friday rewarded for excellence in public administration by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Students can log on to http://cgbse.net/ to check the CG 10th result 2017/CGBSE result 2017/ Class 10 result 2017.
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education will declare the CGBSE Class 10 Exam Results 2017, Chhattisgarh Board High School Class 10th Examination Results 2017, Chhattisgarh Class 10 Results 2017, Chhattisgarh Class 10th Board Exam Results on Friday at 10 am.
The Chhattisgarh government on Wednesday told the Supreme Court that Yogendra Yadav-led Swaraj Abhiyan was shifting its "political battle" to the court in the garb of a petition for probe against Chief Minister Raman Singh in the purchase of an Agusta helicopter for VVIP use.
The Chhattisgarh Police on Sunday arrested two suspects related to the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) sleeper cells for their involvement in anti-national activities.
- Delhi deputy CM Manish Sisodia calls Anna Hazare 'fraud'
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- Yogi effect: Wearing saffron outfit is the latest trend in UP
- Cricketer Gautam Gambhir to bear expenses of Sukma martyrs' children
- UP special task force seals 7 petrol pumps in Lucknow
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Now, UP govt to present work report of 100 days
- Watch! Heart-warming video of 10-year-old Chilean girl battling cancer dancing on hospital bed
- DNA: Analysing the harmful effects of plastic toys
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- DNA: How villagers bid adieu to Sukma attack martyr Banna Ram
- DNA: Analysing how petrol pumps are making frauds on measurements
- Kashmir violence: Centre refuses to talk to Kashmiri separatist leaders
- 7th Pay Commission allowances: Panel submits report to FM Jaitley; govt employees set to get HRA hike of up to 178%
- Rajasthan: THIS wedding card is crashing Internet and PM Narendra Modi will be pleased
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- Did Eman's sister ignore doctors' advice? Cops called in after Shaimaa feeds world's heaviest woman water
- Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Gautam Gambhir to bear education expenses of slain CRPF soldiers' children
- Baahubali 2: Early morning shows cancelled in Tamil Nadu
- Anna Hazare called 'BJP Agent' on Twitter, Manish Sisodia retweets it
- 'Bahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- With 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion', Prabhas leaves behind Aamir Khan and Salman Khan!
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- Corruption on decline in India; Karnataka ranked most corrupt, Himachal Pradesh least: Survey