#KarwaChauth: Harbhajan Singh's hilarious tweet for all husbands will leave you in splits!
"Congratulations to all husbands on renewal of their life insurances," wrote Harbhajan.
New Delhi: It's that time of the year when wives all across India, dressed in their best fineries, observe a day long fast on the occasion of Karva Chauth and break it only after sighting the moon at night.
This entire day is dedicated to husbands as their better halves wish for their well being.
Former Indian spinner, Harbhajan Singh, took to Twitter to wish all the husbands on this auspicious occasion, but with a fun quotient in it.
Congratulations to all husbands on renewal of their life insurances #KarwaChauth
— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) October 19, 2016
Bhajji wrote, "Congratulations to all husbands on renewal of their life insurances."
It is indeed renewal of life insuarances of husbands in India, but only for one year as their wives will be observing the fast sametime year year.
Harbhajan married Geeta Basra on October 29, 2015 in Jalandhar in a lavish celebration graced by the who's who from the cricket and Bollywood fraternity.
The 36-year-old's tweet is also among the leaders for hashtag #KarwaChauth, currently sitting at 3rd position.
The rankings are provided by TAGR.US, a top tweet ranking website for popular hashtags.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family