New Delhi: Sunil Gavaskar, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Virender Sehwag are among others have been worshipped as gods by the fans which shows India’s cricketing culture as batting-centric.
But, there are few bowlers who have performed brilliantly and managed to create a name for themselves among the greats of Indian cricket.
Here is the list of India’s top ten wicket-takers in Tests:
- Anil Kumble - 619 wickets
- Kapil Dev - 434 wickets
- Harbhajan Singh - 417 wickets
- Zaheer Khan - 311 wickets
- BS Bedi - 266 wickets
- BS Chandrasekhar - 242 wickets
- R Ashwin - 239 wickets
- J Srinath -236 wickets
- I Sharma -209 wickets
- EAS Prasanna - 189 wickets