Virender Sehwag birthday bombs: David Warner becomes latest victim to Viru's Twitter swag
David Warner turned 30 years old on October 27, 2016.
New Delhi: Hardly any cricketer, be it present or past, has been left untouched by Virender Sewhag's birthday bombs.
Sehwag, who recently celebrated his birthday, wished David Warned, who turned 30 on October 27, 2016.
— Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) October 27, 2016
The duo had set the cricketing world on fire during their times at Delhi Daredevils when the duo used to open for IPL franchise.
Here are some of the facts and records for the Aussie star:-
1. In 2016, Warner leveled the record for most hundreds by an Australian in a calendar year by making five centuries in 2016.
2. Warner is the leading run-scorer this year with 1,089 runs so far from 20 matches.
3. Warner registered 386 runs in during Australia’s tour of South Africa - the most for a batsman from losing side in bilateral ODI series.
4. Warner scored a massive 173 in the 5th ODI of the South African series but still ended up being on the losing side — a record 4th highest individual score in a One-Day match for batsman from the losing side.
5. His 173 is also the highest total scored by a batsman without registering a single six in the innings.
6. Warner made his debut for Australia on January 11, 2009 against South Africa at MCG, becoming the first player in more than a century old history to represent the national team in any format without playing any First-Class match. He went on to score an emphatic 89 off just 43 balls in that innings.
7. David Andrew Warner, known for his attacking batting style is presently the vice-captain of the team in both Tests and One-Day Internationals (ODIs).