International Women's Day 2017: Here's how you can make your female colleagues feel special
New Delhi: Sorry ladies, International Women's Day is not an official holiday but it is still worth celebrating. Men can do a lot on this occasion to make females colleagues feel extra special.
Worry not ladies. So what if you are working? The spirit of womanhood knows no bounds.
Dear men, if you intend to make the day cheerful for any of your colleagues, here's what you can do:
Transform her workstation: Yes, take some time out and give her desk a new look. You can use quirky material and bright coloured props to do the same. This will instantly bring a smile on her face as soon as she steps in. Also, sitting in a positive and decorated environment the whole day will have an everlasting impact.
Bon appétit: Don’t let her consume the monotonous canteen food, at least on International Women's Day. We are pretty sure that a plenty of apps and restaurants will be giving special discounts on meals on the occasion.
Workflow: Oh come on, get her a break! Or, at least, you must make sure that her work pressure is reduced. Else, if possible, you can also relieve her a bit early from office and make her spend more time with family and friends to celebrate womanhood.
Flowers: This is one thing which never disappoints women. A flower is blessed with multiple abilities. Apart from soothing the eyes, it also disseminates positivity. So if you are planning something like this, then simply go for it.
Compliments: Well, these are something which women can never really get bored of. Praising her personality or outfit or even a minute detail about her jewellery will make International Women's Day 2017 more memorable for your female colleagues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Attention young mothers! Here are a few tips for you
- World Water Day: Five simple things you can do everyday to SAVE water
- Namami Brahmaputra theme song sung by Amitabh Bachchan, Papon unveiled