Use of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is making youngsters more anxious and fearful, a survey in the UK has found. The survey of over 10,000 young people aged 12 to 20 suggests that cyber-bullying is widespread online.
In order to emphasise the importance and significance of Vedas in our daily life, Rays of Wisdom Society NGO has organised ‘The Vedas: Eko Ham Bahu Shyam’ dance performance. It will showcase different aspects of the Vedic Culture & Lifestyle as Vedas, the scriptures of ultimate knowledge, show the path to purge negative past karmas and fulfil all human desires while maintaining the harmony in society.
Shreya Ghoshal's statue will be alongside those of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, megastar Amitabh Bachchan and American pop star Lady Gaga.
Famed British writer Jane Austen may have died of cataracts developed due to arsenic poisoning, researchers at The British Library suggest. Austen, the author of novels such as 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Sense and Sensibility' mysteriously died at the early age of 41.
This year, Gudi Padwa will be celebrated on March 29.
Sudarsan Pattnaik celebrates festival of colours with a new sand art.
Clouds of colours in the air, kids running armed with pichkaris, gulal smeared faces, bhang spiked thandai, gujia and dahi vadas beautifully served in plates is how Holi is celebrated in different ways in India.
Here, we have a few cute messages for you that you can send across to your dearest ones before you start celebrating it with them in person.
Aakriti Kochar, beauty and make-up Expert, Oriflame India, shares some post-Holi hacks.
Sudarsan Pattnaik, who hails from the eastern coastal state of Odisha, is a Padma Shri awardee and has won a number of international sand art competitions.
Dear men, if you intend to make the day cheerful for any of your colleagues, here's what you can do:
Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar recently shared the big news of becoming a father to twins Roohi and Yash through surrogacy. The Dharma productions' honcho has been showered with blessings and good wishes ever since the news became public on social media.
In India, women are traditionally referred to as Lakshmi, the one who symbolises goodness, prosperity and infinite power.
Reach out for oil therapy, dress up smartly and follow the no-synthetic rule to shield your skin and hair from the harsh effects of Holi colours, says an expert.
Classical danseuse and United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, Aishwarya R Dhanush, will give a Bharatanatyam performance at the UN on International Women's Day.
Holi colours can sometime cause irritation, itching, rashes and serious bruises to the skin. Before going out to play Holi, apply a good amount of oil on your body and wear dark full sleeves cotton clothes which will cover your whole body and can protect you from direct harm of colours, says an expert.
It is the most coveted trophy in the world of entertainment but the Oscar statue itself is worth only USD 10.
Leading Kathak exponent Birju Maharaj will be presented the Uttam Vag Geykar Award by megastar Amitabh Bachchan at the 17th edition of Vasantotsav on Sunday.
Pattnaik, who is a Padma Shri awardee, recently created a new record with the Guinness Book for creating the world’s tallest sand castle.
Popular TV celebs like Helly Shah, Niti Taylor and Roop Durgapal consider Lord Shiva as a source of inspiration as he is the "destroyer of evil" and "god of meditation", they said on the occasion of Mahashivaratri which falls on Friday.
- From the days of John Wright to the era of Ravi Shastri, here’s how salaries of Indian coaches consistently rose
- She bats like Virender Sehwag and is aggressive like Virat Kohli, says Harmanpreet Kaur's sister
- Nagaland CM TR Zeliang, who replaced Shurhozelie Liezietsu, wins trust vote
- Nearly 80 injured in Turkey by earthquake: Report
- Sikkim standoff should not threaten RCEP deal: Chinese Media
- 'Expelled' from Congress, Shankersinh Vaghela heaps praise on RSS
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan's FIRST LOOK is out but wait you can't see him!
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Bihar Board 10th result 2017: BSEB 10th result 2017/Matric result 2017 declared, check biharboard.ac.in; overall pass percentage is 50.12
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- DNA: US lists Pak among countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- US keeps Pakistan on list of countries providing 'safe havens' to terrorists
- This is what Ram Nath Kovind said after winning Presidential Poll - Watch
- Maharashtra: Video of man being hacked to death in suspected gang war goes viral
- Monsoon showers in Delhi-NCR cause waterlogging, traffic jams in many areas
- Ram Nath Kovind wins Presidential Election
- Zee Media launches Zee Salaam for Urdu audience
- DNA: Analysing whether right to privacy is fundamental or not
- Commandos deployed for safety of Kanwar Yatra
- J&K: Cloudburst hits Doda district; casualties reported
- DNA: Analysis of water conservation by Israel
- DNA: Non Stop News
- Earthquake hits Greece and Turkey: At least two dead, over 100 injured
- Shimla gang-rape case: One of the six accused dies in police custody
- Encounter between police and miscreants in Ghaziabad, one arrested
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Presidential Election 2017 Results: The states where Meira Kumar got more votes than Ram Nath Kovind
- WATCH: Fuming Harmanpreet Kaur leaves Deepti Sharma in tears after committing to suicidal run against Australia
- Ram Nath Kovind vs Meira Kumar: Here is how states voted in Presidential Election 2017
- Doklam stand-off: This is how India is countering China at the border
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- WATCH: Skipper Mithali Raj, Veda Krishnamurthy celebrate Harmanpreet Kaur's epic knock in style
- Caught on cam: Goons brutally thrash couple in UP's Maharajgang, circulate video
- Maharashtra horror: Goon butchered in Dhule, CCTV footage goes viral - Watch
- Doklam Impasse: India should not engage China in ''tit for tat'' response, says Shyam Saran
- Search for missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 uncovers hidden undersea world
- Who was Subedar Taanaji Malusare? Know why Ajay Devgn's 'Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior' is important
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur destroys Australia with rampaging knock in ICC Women's WC semi-final
- Dokalam stand-off: 'Hindu nationalism risks pushing India into war with China'
- This Bengaluru man plays guitar as surgeons burn his brain to correct neurological disorder