Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor has opened up about the colourful life of his father, filmmaker Raj Kapoor in his soon-to-be released autobiography, saying he loved his cinema, booze, and his leading ladies.
Steve McQueen's Porsche, which was customized to outrun police pursuits, is expected to fetch 1 million pounds at an auction.
A two-day workshop will be held to revive interest in the dying technique of applying shellac on terracotta. The aim is to revive interest in the age-old art form, an official said.
To raise awareness on keeping the Ganga clean, under the Centre's 'Namami Gange' project, Odissi danseuse Guru Sanchita Bhattacharya has planned a concert in Varanasi next Sunday.
After evergreen beauty Rekha and former beauty queen Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Neetu Chandra is another actress who has portrayed Umrao Jaan in her own distinct style in a play. She has completed 30 shows of the stage production.
British-Indian sculptor Anish Kapoor has sparked an uproar in France by installing a huge work he has called a "queen's vagina" in the stately grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
British-Indian sculptor Anish Kapoor has sparked an uproar in France by installing a huge work he has called a "queen`s vagina" in the stately grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
Singer Zayn Malik reportedly wants a role in the Old Vic Theatre's "24 Hour Plays" series, staged in the autumn.
The National School of Drama which is keen to set up a full-fledged centre in West Bengal is waiting for the state government to respond regarding the availability of land and infrastructure.
A US music professor in the US has identified what he believes to be a rare image of Italian polymath Leonardo da Vinci in a 500-y ear-old engraving. The engraving, carved by Italian artist Marcantonio Raimondi in 1505, shows da Vinci playing a lira da braccio- an European bowed string instrument of the Renaissance. If music professor at Case Western Reserve University in US Ross Duffin's claims are true, verified, the engraving could be one of only three known depictions of the artist created while he was alive.
Singer Jane McDonald has said she "couldn't be more happy" about landing the role of Grizabella in musical 'Cats'.
Leading theatre groups from Africa, France, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh will showcase unique forms of drama and choreography at the fourth edition of the 'Bratyajon International Theatre Festival' here from June 4.
Bollywood has grown over the years from just being a bank of masala films. Realistic films are being made, actresses are no longer mere eye-candies and roles are performance-oriented. National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra says it's a result of the demand and supply chain.
The famous Sanderson sisters from the 1993 Halloween film "Hocus Pocus" will star on an upcoming Disney's stage show, scheduled for this winter.
The upcoming Comic-Con festival will host the world premiere of "Scream Queens", TV remake of 2002' Tom Cruise-starrer "Minority Report" and "American Horror Story".
A fuchsia-coloured crocodile-skin Hermes bag has broken the record for the most expensive handbag sold at auction, selling for US$222,912 at a Christie`s auction in Hong Kong.
Anupam Kher's biographical play "Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai" is all set to be staged in Hong Kong post its successful stint in Singapore.
To express support for the proposed construction of Vizhinjam port near here, a colourful painting was made on Saturday using blood donated by 14 individuals from as many districts.
Actress Keke Palmer has landed the role of the sassy Pink Lady, Marty Maraschino, on "Grease: Live", Fox's upcoming live production of the popular 1971 Broadway musical.
After six Grammy nominations, several hit songs and numerous sold-out concerts, singer Ed Sheeran donated a few hours to Madame Tussauds sculptors who worked to create his likeness, revealed on Thursday.
Paintings of Indian artist Shubha Mallya were today put on display at the Maulana Azad Centre for Indian Culture in Egypt's capital Cairo, exhibiting a blend of the cultures of the two countries in her art form.
- Donald Trump sends tweet to daughter Ivanka on wrong Twitter handle
- Oldest gorilla in captivity dies in Ohio at 60
- Agitator shot dead as protest against West Bengal power project turns violent
- 'German passport world's strongest, India ranks 78th'
- 6-year-old boy sodomised, one held in Delhi
- BJP leader rejects Natarajan's charge of dismissing AIADMK govt
- Orlando nightclub gunman's wife faces charges tied to attack
- Watch: New video of Russian Ambassador's assassination goes viral
- DNA: Villages in Kargil at 14,000 feet get electricity after 70 years
- Bengaluru shame: CCTV footage of two boys molesting a girl on New Year's eve
- Watch: Car carrying 5 people dragged into the river by high tides in China
- Why is there no action being taken against Imam who issued fatwa against PM Modi?
- PM Modi addresses Digidhan Mela program at Talkatora Stadium, Delhi
- Mulayam Singh Yadav reinducts Akhilesh, Ramgopal into Samajwadi party
- Maharashtra Municipal Elections Results: As it happened
- You can use Reliance Jio 4G services on 2G and 3G smartphones – Know how
- Good news for Airtel customers - Now enjoy free data for three months
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 350 crore mark, creates HISTORY
- This Geeta Phogat real fight will put Dangal to shame — WATCH
- India A vs England XI: 2nd Warm-up Game — As it happened...
- 7-phase polls in UP, 2-phase in Manipur, single phase in Punjab, Goa, Uttarakhand; counting on March 11
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- Akhilesh Yadav emerges victorious; Ramgopal Yadav hints towards alliance with Congress
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- Watch: Heavy snowfall in Kashmir and other hilly areas!
- DNA: DIHAR produces vegetables for Army in high areas
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti? - Part II
- DNA: Why was Dangal girl Zaira Wasim forced to apologize post meeting with Mehbooba Mufti?
- Killfie - India tops ranking for selfie deaths
- Celebrations in Akhilesh camp after winning 'cycle race'
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- Salman Khan - Katrina Kaif will clash with Ranbir Kapoor – Here’s why
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble
- RBI hikes ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 10,000 per day; no change in weekly withdrawal limit
- Real reason why Election Commission gave 'cycle' to Akhilesh Yadav but not his father Mulayam Singh
- WATCH: Mushfiqur Rahman rushed to hospital after being hit on head by Tim Southee's bouncer
- Akhilesh Yadav allotted `cycle` symbol by EC; UP CM seeks father Mulayam's blessings
- One rupee which I took from bride's family was shagun, not dowry: Yogeshwar Dutt
- Amid fight for 'cycle', SP chief Mulayam says will contest against son Akhilesh
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!