Renowned Malayali author K P Ramanunni today lodged a police complaint regarding an anonymous threat letter warning him that his right arm and left leg would be chopped off if he did not convert to Islam within six months.
Ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali, whose several concerts recently were cancelled due to protests, has lent his voice to a patriotic song in an upcoming movie.
After high drama over the past couple of days, the organisers of Pakistani ghazal legend Ghulam Ali's scheduled performance here on January 12 announced that the maestro and his son will hold their show at the Netaji Indoor Stadium.
The festival marks the celebrations of 60 years of the diplomatic relations between Spain and India.
A Chinese musical named "With Love, William Shakespeare" is being staged in Beijing to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare.
Zakir Hussain doesn't like being called the "flagbearer" of fusion music, which he says has "existed in India for a thousand years".
J.K. Rowling has defended the casting of a black Granger in upcoming play "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child".
Here's one prayer that you can read if you are working on a Christmas Day
The inaugural Indian Film Festival Vietnam will take place on December 18.
Luc Bondy, an influential Swiss director who produced dozens of theatre and operatic works in Europe over four decades, died today aged 67, Paris' prestigious Theatre de l'Odeon, where he was director, announced.
The director (of the Orange County High School of the Arts) and Matthew Morrison have been talking about starting a school for performing arts for long.
Gene Kelly's musical comedy "Singin' in the Rain" will make a jump to Broadway next year.
Filmmakers Saeed Mirza, R.V. Ramani and three FTII affiliates, who claimed they were victims of police action, were also present on the occasion.
Rajasthan, which has enamoured culture, art and music aficionados in India and beyond since time immemorial, is set to host a three-day festival, which aims at bringing music and spirituality on one platform.
Oscar-winning composer AR Rahman's hit number "Dhakka Laga Bukka" from Mani Ratnam's "Yuva" has been recreated for music festival NH7 Weekender.
Madame Tussauds will open its new venture in New Delhi for Bollywood stars as part of the India-UK Year of Culture in 2017.
The first edition of Sammmant Eeshanya Utsava - celebrating north east with respect and equality, is set to begin here from November 21.
"Harry Potter and the Cursed Child" has proved hugely popular since tickets went on sale earlier this week, and now the production has extended the booking period for a third time.
Titled ‘Egypt: faith after the pharaohs’, the exhibition covers 12 centuries, from the country's integration into the Roman Empire in 30 BC to the fall of the Islamic Fatimid dynasty in 1171.
The world's oldest bible is among 200 objects tracing Egypt's religious evolution in an exhibition at London's British Museum, which opens Friday and spans the 1,200 years since Cleopatra's death.
Former American football player Eddie George will make his Broadway debut in "Chicago" next year. The sportsman will play Billy Flynn in the musical for seven weeks from January 11, reported Washington Post.
- Govinda thanks Rishi Kapoor for supporting him in ‘Jagga Jasoos’ issue
- Alvaro Morata says was destined to play under Antonio Conte at Chelsea
- Pro Kabaddi League Season 5: Complete list of all 12 teams with squad roster for 2017 edition
- National song Vande Matharam now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Facebook acquires startup to fight piracy
- Pro Kabaddi League Season 5: Here's everything you need to know about 2017 edition
- Shimla rape case: Himachal Pradesh CM writes to PM Modi to handover case to CBI
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains set for a big makeover from October this year
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Monsoon in India: Scores killed in floods, landslides
- Easy to stir mountain but not our army: China's threat to India on Doklam standoff
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Operation All-Out: 111 terrorists killed so far in Kashmir by Indian Army
- Security forces kill one terrorist in J&K's Machel Sector
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- Delhi: Overspeeding car kills 25-year-old at ITO
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Pune: NDA Cadet found hanging in his room
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Hooligans and police clash in Jewar, Greater Noida; 4 arrested, 2 absconding
- Aapki News: 19-year-old Delhi girl helps capture mobile-snatchers
- DNA: Today In History, July 24, 2017
- Former ISRO Chief UR Rao, man behind India's 1st satellite Aryabhatta, dies
- After Sonu Nigam, singer Suchitra Krishnamoorthi tweets about Azaan and loudspeakers
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Saliva analysis turns up evidence of 'ghost' ancient human species!
- DSP Ayub Pandith lynching: Main accused killed in encounter, 20 other arrested, informs IG Kashmir
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Indian workers emigrating to 6 Gulf nations declines by 34.6%, remittances fall
- Two Jordanians die in shooting at Israeli embassy in Amman: Security source
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA
- Birth certificate no longer mandatory for passport; PAN card, Aadhaar, driving license will suffice