Clinical psychologist and expert advisor to Baby Dove, Varkha Chulani and Mumbai-based consulting psychologist and psychotherapist Rita Khear have shared tips.
British-Indian sculptor Anish Kapoor has sparked an uproar in France by installing a huge work he has called a "queen's vagina" in the stately grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
British-Indian sculptor Anish Kapoor has sparked an uproar in France by installing a huge work he has called a "queen`s vagina" in the stately grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
Singer Zayn Malik reportedly wants a role in the Old Vic Theatre's "24 Hour Plays" series, staged in the autumn.
The National School of Drama which is keen to set up a full-fledged centre in West Bengal is waiting for the state government to respond regarding the availability of land and infrastructure.
A US music professor in the US has identified what he believes to be a rare image of Italian polymath Leonardo da Vinci in a 500-y ear-old engraving. The engraving, carved by Italian artist Marcantonio Raimondi in 1505, shows da Vinci playing a lira da braccio- an European bowed string instrument of the Renaissance. If music professor at Case Western Reserve University in US Ross Duffin's claims are true, verified, the engraving could be one of only three known depictions of the artist created while he was alive.
Singer Jane McDonald has said she "couldn't be more happy" about landing the role of Grizabella in musical 'Cats'.
Leading theatre groups from Africa, France, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh will showcase unique forms of drama and choreography at the fourth edition of the 'Bratyajon International Theatre Festival' here from June 4.
Bollywood has grown over the years from just being a bank of masala films. Realistic films are being made, actresses are no longer mere eye-candies and roles are performance-oriented. National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra says it's a result of the demand and supply chain.
The famous Sanderson sisters from the 1993 Halloween film "Hocus Pocus" will star on an upcoming Disney's stage show, scheduled for this winter.
The upcoming Comic-Con festival will host the world premiere of "Scream Queens", TV remake of 2002' Tom Cruise-starrer "Minority Report" and "American Horror Story".
A fuchsia-coloured crocodile-skin Hermes bag has broken the record for the most expensive handbag sold at auction, selling for US$222,912 at a Christie`s auction in Hong Kong.
Anupam Kher's biographical play "Kuch Bhi Ho Sakta Hai" is all set to be staged in Hong Kong post its successful stint in Singapore.
To express support for the proposed construction of Vizhinjam port near here, a colourful painting was made on Saturday using blood donated by 14 individuals from as many districts.
Actress Keke Palmer has landed the role of the sassy Pink Lady, Marty Maraschino, on "Grease: Live", Fox's upcoming live production of the popular 1971 Broadway musical.
After six Grammy nominations, several hit songs and numerous sold-out concerts, singer Ed Sheeran donated a few hours to Madame Tussauds sculptors who worked to create his likeness, revealed on Thursday.
Paintings of Indian artist Shubha Mallya were today put on display at the Maulana Azad Centre for Indian Culture in Egypt's capital Cairo, exhibiting a blend of the cultures of the two countries in her art form.
The Kochi Biennale Foundation (KBF) will choose the curator for the third edition of the country's only biennale, an art extravaganza, coming up next year-end, by holding this weekend a top-level meeting that would ensure "transparency" in the key selection process.
Actor and Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Sam Shepard was arrested in New Mexico on suspicion of drunken driving, police said on Tuesday.
Broadway enjoyed its highest-grossing season in history with $1.36 billion in 2014-2015 and audience attendance topping 13.1 million, the Broadway League said on Tuesday.
Controversial artist Richard Prince has struck again, this time around selling someone's Instagram photo for $90,000 without the original user's permission.
- Indian Medical Association rolls back support to doctors' strike after HC's warning
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad 'grounded' for hitting Air India staffer, catches train to Mumbai; FIR lodged
- Too much iron in body may damage liver, say doctors
- Man with 45% burns healed with stem cell treatment
- Yogi Adityanath as CM is shocking, says New York Times
- Facial recognition tech helps detect rare genetic disease
- US House clears way for debate on Trump-backed healthcare bill
- Delhi: Gang raped by friends, woman jumps off first floor undressed to escape
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes underway in five states
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal cries foul, says Punjab elections were rigged
- Reason behind BJP's extraordinary victory in UP - Report
- Assembly Election Results 2017: Counting of votes begins in five states
- Exit poll results: BJP to come to power in 4 states out of 5
- Yogi Adityanath to be next CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- LK Advani to become next President of India as PM Narendra Modi puts forward his name: Sources
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- Kapil Sharma flaunts toned physique in swimming pool – See PIC
- Delhi girl shares horrible experience of what Uber cab driver did with her; Facebook post goes viral
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- BJP names Yogi Adityanath as UP legislature party leader -- As it happened
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Delhi doctors wear helmets to work in support to their counterparts in Maharashtra
- DNA: Heroes of surgical strike receives gallantry award
- Netaji Subhash Park in Yogi Adityanath's hometown Gorakhpur under illegal occupation
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Why terror attacks are increasing in European countries
- DNA: Today in history, 23 March 2017
- CBI charges Jindal Steel adviser, 4 others in coal scam
- Dr Subhash Chandra donates his salary to PM Relief Fund
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Asaduddin Owaisi slapped by Shiv Sena worker in Parliament parking?
- SUDDEN INSPECTION! What happened when Yogi Adityanath paid surprise visit to Hazratganj police station
- VIRAL VIDEO: Here's what some Muslims did when Yogi Adityanath became UP CM
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad hits Air India staffer with slipper; complainant says 'God save our country'
- How will Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad go back to Pune? After Air India, IndiGo cancels his ticket