Yesteryear's actress Madhubala is till date remembered for her bewitching beauty and pivotal role in various classical films such as Mughal-E-Azam, Half Ticket, Howrah Bridge, Kala Paani etc. Perhaps, it is owing to her immense talent and beauty that the popular entertainment museum- Madame Tussauds has decided to place a wax statue of hers in the Bollywood Zone of its new outlet in Delhi.
John Berger, the Booker prize-winning novelist and pioneering art critic, has passed away at the age of 90.
The famous Hollywood sign was vandalised early new year morning to read "Hollyweed."
Tyrus Wong, the artist whose works inspired the Disney film 'Bambi', has died aged 106.
The Haryana government on Sunday said 100 wrestling mats will be provided to 'akhadas' in the state following the success of Aamir Khan's film "Dangal", based on wrestling.
Xchange Over Coffee, a cafe in Delhi's North Campus by two young engineers Shivan Dewan and Paras Arya, is trying to connect people and bring them together, over a cuppa and a book.
Actress Carrie Fisher, best known for her portrayal of Princess Leia in the "Star Wars" films, died on Tuesday at age 60 after suffering a heart attack.
The 'Paag Bachao Abhiyan' -- or, Save the Paag Campaign -- was recently launched by the Mithilalok Foundation to revive the custom of wearing turbans with 'Paag for all communities, castes and religions' as the theme.
Rubi, a small-town Mexican teen, is expecting more than a million guests at her 15th birthday party Monday after her parents` video invitation to the milestone event went viral online.
Shah Rukh Khan shares gems of wisdom after being honoured by Maulana Azad National Urdu University in Hyderabad!
Shah Rukh Khan honoured with a doctorate in Hyderabad!
University said Shah Rukh Khan and founder of Rekhta Foundation Rajiv Saraf will be given honorary doctorates for their extraordinary contribution in the promotion of Urdu language and culture.
According to the 'Annual Reading Trends Report for 2016' conducted by Amazon.in, Karnal, Vadodara and Patna are first-time entrants in the Top 20 list having bought more books than cities like Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and Lucknow this year.
For 'My Country My Music', Mahadevan has collaborated with artists who belong from different parts of the country.
Broadway veteran Dick Latessa has passed away at the age of 87.
The amazingly talented group of men in Canada, popularly known as the Maritime Bhangra Group shovelled out snow in a unique way. A video of the three Sikh men performing cool Bhangra moves while keeping the snow out of the way has gone viral.
With Mahabharata on AIR, listeners can record a different thrill and experience.
The mystery of how Father Christmas can deliver presents to 700 million children in one night, fit down the chimney and arrive without being seen or heard has been explained by a UK physicist using Einstein's special relativity theory.
Bollywood's serial kisser Emraan Hashmi has always been a private person. No matter how bold and open his films have been, the talented actor has somehow managed to keep his personal life guarded.
Pattnaik’s latest sand art at the famous Puri beach inspires people to ‘Join hands for a #CashlessIndia’.
East Meets West Music has unique access to an archive featuring thousands of hours of live performance audio, film footage, interviews and studio masters.
- BJP hands over to Bihar Governor letter of support to Nitish Kumar
- Mamata Banerjee demands immediate revamp of DVC
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Hungarian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton can equal pole record, take F1 lead in Hungaroring
- Chinese researchers develops user-interactive electronic skin that can change colour
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan's dropped catch hurt us, admits SL manager
- England vs South Afriaca: Faf du Plessis' Proteas on verge of another away series win
- How to invest in mutual funds- Must watch video
- Watch to know specifications of Reliance's cheapest smartphone
- Transport Minister: Prices of small segment cars won't be increased post GST
- FM on GST: GST rates are lesser than current Tax rates
- Money Guru: Understand how to invest through SIP to earn huge profit
- Money guru: Watch how will GST rates impact your pocket (Part-2)
- Money Guru: You need to disclose these details while e-filing IT return
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET) Result 2017 declared; check trb.tn.nic.in
- Irfan Pathan faces backlash for posting 'unislamic' photograph of wife Safa Baig on social media
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get HRA hike in the range of 106 to 157% from next month salary, but without arrears
- Anna University Results 2017 declared; check coe1.annauniv.edu,coe2.annauniv.edu, aucoe.annauniv.edu
- Kangana Ranaut severely injured during 'Manikarnika' shoot, rushed to hospital
- Union Cabinet approves recommendations of 7th Pay Commission on allowances
- WATCH: Harmanpreet Kaur's sensational six in BBL that even left Adam Gilchrist awestruck
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Ghatkopar: Death toll in Mumbai building collapse rises to 17
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- Taimur pushes mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan – Watch Video to know why he does so
- Team India skipper Mithali Raj to be gifted BMW, confirms V Chamundeswaranath