In fresh trouble for Union Minister Smriti Irani, a petition was filed in the Delhi High Court on Tuesday alleging submission of contradictory information by the BJP leader regarding her educational degrees in different election affidavits.
Delhi's Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) on Tuesday said it has raided Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's deceased brother-in-law Surender Kumar Bansal's residence in the alleged Rs 10 crore PWD scam.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday issued notice to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a fresh defamation suit of Rs 10 crore filed by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
The Chandni Chowk MLA climbed onto a special crane to take stock of the situation and this led to a delay in the relief operation.
At least 80 shops were gutted after a major fire broke out in the city`s Chandni Chowk area on Monday night, officials said on Tuesday.
Former Delhi minister and expelled AAP leader Kapil Mishra will be called for questioning by the anti-corruption branch (ACB) in connection with the alleged Rs 400-crore water tanker "scam" on Tuesday.
Senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas skipped a major party event, sparking whispers that the truce in the organisation may be short-lived.
A man was held for killing his 55-year-old father and injuring his mother over a property dispute here, police said on Monday.
The Delhi HC said the use of a "scandalous" word -- crook -- by Kejriwal's lawyer Ram Jethmalani against Jaitley during the latter's cross-examination in a defamation case cannot be allowed.
A youth was killed in a violent scuffle that broke out between two workers of a Dhaba in Delhi's Daryaganj's Kucha Parmanand.
Sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra on Monday took a dig at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for maintaining silence on the allegations levelled against him and other AAP leaders.
Hundreds of Dalits on Sunday protested in the national capital to demand justice for community members who, they said, fell victim to a communal clash in a village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on May 5.
Passed by the Rajya Sabha in 2010, the bill has since been pending in the Lok Sabha.
Voting began on a slow note on Sunday in the bypoll to Sarai Pipal Thala ward of North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
The Delhi Police managed to nab all the four accused involved in looting a truck transporting mobile phones near Burari bypass in New Delhi.
There seems to be no end in sight to Arvind Kejriwal-Kapil Mishra tussle.
The current Dalai Lama, while still very active, recently turned 81 but is yet to make a decision about his successor.
A 25- year-old woman allegedly strangulated him with a dupatta in northeast Delhi's Seelampur.
"Several small countries have achieved a lot using its own language," said Rijiju, who is Minister of state in the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Seemapuri MLA Rajender Pal Gautam undertook a stock-taking exercise of the department, which was with sacked minister Kapil Mishra until his recent fallout with Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
The AAP government's promise of opening 'Aam Aadmi' canteens serving cheap food for the poor has been "exposed".
The court raised the query in relation to a shelter home that was located inside the Amir Khusro Park in south Delhi and was demolished two days ago pursuant to its order.
The AAP said on Saturday it will meet the Election Commission in two days to seek clarity on the proposed challenge to the Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
In her letter to Jaitley, she said all females from the age of 10-12 years till 45-50 years undergo menstruation.
Dhinakaran was brought to the court from the Tihar jail in pursuance to a production warrant issued by Special Judge Poonam Chaudhry yesterday on a plea by Delhi Police seeking his consent for a voice sample.
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) on Saturday finalised the broad contours of a long-term strategic partnership with the Indian private sector in defence manufacturing.
The Delhi Police claimed that Sukesh has many cases pending against him.The police also asserted that more arrests are likely to be made in the case soon.
The Foreign Students' Registry of the DU has received over 300 applications from African nationals, the Delhi University said in a statement.
Delhi Urban Development Minister Satyendra Jain has filed two criminal defamation complaints against sacked Water Minister Kapil Mishra and BJP legislator Manjinder Singh Sirsa, court sources said on Friday.
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- Patna sex racket: Non bailable warrant against Bihar Congress leader Brijesh Pandey
- People who demand proof for surgical strike are fools, says Paresh Rawal
- Does India deserve the best facilities? Tejas Express defiled after first day of operations
- Jharkhand: Naxals attack railway station, set goods train engine on fire
- DNA: Passengers on Tejas Express steal headphones, damage screens
- 3 years of Modi govt: Zee Media's Exclusive with Radha Mohan Singh, Minister for Agriculture
- DNA: Analysing three years of Narendra Modi Government
- Watch: PM Modi inaugurates India's longest Dhola-Sadiya bridge in Assam
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Intelligence Bureau issues alert for infiltration of 22 terrorists from Jaisalmer border
- 17-year-old boy develops unique slipper called 'Electroshoe' for women's safety
- Exclusive: In conversation with Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu over changes in Indian Railway
- DNA: ISRO and NASA collaborates to develop world's most expensive earth imaging satellite 'NISAR'
- DNA: What is more important cricket or national interest?
- Rajasthan Board 12th Arts Result 2017: Check RBSE 12th Class Arts Result at rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- WBBSE Results 2017: www.wbresults.nic.in WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared soon
- WBBSE Result 2017: West Bengal Madhyamik Result/WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 declared; check www.wbresults.nic.in
- Virender Sehwag's tweet on Uzma Ahmed sums up everything that's good about India
- HSC Result 2017: mahresult.nic.in Maharashtra HSC Result 2017 to be declared by May 30, 2017
- Wreckage of Indian Air Force's missing Sukhoi Su-30 fighter jet found
- Idea Data Jackpot Offer: Get 10 GB monthly data for 3 months at just Rs 100
- Tral encounter: Burhan Wani's successor Sabzar Bhat killed in Pulwama; shutdown in Kashmir Valley
- West Bengal Madhyamik Result: WBBSE Madhyamik (Class 10) Results 2017 to be declared shortly; check wbresults.nic.in
- Hizbul Commander Sabzar Bhat killed: Know how Burhan Wani's successor was tracked by intelligence agencies
- 21 Lashkar terrorists preparing for 'big terror attack' in India; Delhi Police on high alert
- Indian Army foils ambush by Pakistan's Border Action Team in Uri, two attackers gunned down
- Video of weeping toddler trying to breastfeed on dead mother is heartbreaking
- Mitchell McCleneghan slams fan for anti-Muslim rant on Twitter
- 'Sachin: A Billion Dreams' movie review: You don't have to be a cricket fan to love this film