Sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra also alleged that Arvind Kejriwal has been to the office just two times in the last year.
Suspended AAP leader Kapil Mishra on Wednesday again hit out at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Najeeb Ahmed's family has pinned its hope on the Central Bureau of Investigation, which was asked by the Delhi High Court on Tuesday to trace the missing Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) student.
The Delhi government on Tuesday said the national capital was facing a "water crisis", which could affect areas in central Delhi.
Passengers continued to face hardship as the strike called by a union of drivers and conductors of cluster buses entered its second day on Tuesday.
The AAP has promoted Saurabh Bharadwaj as its Delhi unit chief spokesperson, days after he demonstrated in the Delhi Legislative Assembly how EVMs could be "tampered" with.
The green panel said the authorities were primarily shifting the blame between the states and the Centre and the execution of the direction was being "kept in abeyance" without any justifiable reason.
The BJP is set to get the posts of mayor and deputy mayor unopposed in all three civic bodies.
Various airlines, including IndiGo and Jet Airways, under the banner of Federation of Indian Airlines (FIA) have been pitching for increasing the mandatory notice period for pilots to one year from six months.
The sacked minister said he had submitted all the related documents with the investigating agency.
A city court on Tuesday let off the caretaker of the Batla House flat in South Delhi, where two suspected militants were killed in an encounter in 2008, in a cheating case.
The court lamented the plight of the woman, a maid, who was raped in Amritsar by her former employer's father-in-law for five years and ravished again after she had approached a placement agency for help.
Former JNUSU vice president Shehla Rashid said the order was a "vindication" of the contention that the Delhi Police had failed to do its job in finding Najeeb, who has not been seen for the last seven months.
Former Delhi Minister Kapil Mishra on Tuesday claimed that the income tax authorities have started probing the allegations raised by him against fake companies registered in the name of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Shivcharan Goyal.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia also amounted it to the violation of the Constitution and accused the Centre of "paralysing" the Delhi government.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday issued notice to the Centre on a plea challenging the constitutional validity of a penal provision on sexual harrassment on the ground that it was "vague" and susceptible to misuse.
Naidu also rejected claims that the government agencies were being misused to target political rivals.
Two persons have been arrested here for running a sex racket, police said on Tuesday.
A day after a car flew off a flyover in west Delhi's Punjabi Bagh flyover, another teenager succumbed to injuries during treatment, taking the death toll in the accident to four.
A court here has directed the Election Commission to preserve an EVM as well as video-footage of a municipal ward in South Delhi, officials said on Tuesday.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday ordered the CBI to take over the investigation into the case of missing JNU student Najeeb Ahmed from Delhi Police.
The photographs and videos of labourers removing tiles from the ITO foot over bridge are being widely shared on social media.
A court here on Tuesday discharged the caretaker of the Batla House flat where two suspected militants were killed in an encounter in 2008.
On Sunday, Kapil Mishra accused the AAP of lying to the Election Commission about donations and laundering money through shell companies.
The SDMC said the initiative would be implemented by processing and disposing of locally the entire waste generated in a particular area.
A court here on Monday extended. till May 29, the judicial custody of AIADMK leader TTV Dinakaran, accused of attempting to bribe Election Commission officials.
Last date to apply online for master, bachelor, diploma and certificate programmes of the university is June 30.
"Law of nature never errs. Seeds of deceit, lies sown, so shall he @KapilMishra reap. Inevitable," the former income tax commissioner tweeted.
Kapil Mishra had on Sunday alleged that the Aam Aadmi Party concealed around Rs 36 crore from the party workers and the government.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH