On June 13, 1997, a fire had broken out at Uphaar theatre during the screening of Bollywood film 'Border', killing 59 people and injuring over 100.
The apex court had last week upheld the conviction and death penalty to Mukesh, Pawan, Vinay Sharma and Akshay Kumar Singh awarded to them by the Delhi High Court court on March 13, 2014.
The following video shows how the monkey reacts when firecrackers explodes on his face.
ACB officials have cross-examined his statements for veracity and also recorded them, the Times of India reported.
A hilarious video of an Indian wedding showing a bride and the groom fighting during 'jaimala' (garlanding) is now killing the Internet.
Congress president Sonia Gandhi, who was hospitalised on Sunday after complaints of food poisoning, is stable and progressing well, the administration of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital said on Thursday.
The protesters, including AAP MLAs and newly-appointed Delhi convener Gopal Rai, alleged that the manipulation of electronic voting machines was killing democracy.
Sacked Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kapil Mishra on Friday announced that he would be visiting the Anti-Corruption Bureau today to provide more evidence related to water tanker scam.
Bhagwant Mann on Wednesday hit back at Gurpreet Singh Waraich 'Ghuggi' for questioning the process of appointment of the former as the chief of the AAP's Punjab unit asking him whether the procedure was right when he was made the party's state convener.
Newly elected BJP MLA Manjinder Singh Sirsa on Wednesday requested Lieutenant Governor Anil Baijal that the cost incurred on yesterday's special session of Delhi Assembly be recovered from the AAP.
A 34-year-old Afghan national has been accused of raping a US citizen after befriending her on Facebook and threatening her with an acid attack on being exposed, Delhi police has alleged in a court here.
Aam Aadmi Party legislator Saurabh Bharadwaj, who on Tuesday sought to demonstrate how an Electronic Voting Machine can be tampered with to rig results, revealed on Wednesday that the EVM he used inside the Delhi Assembly was created by his own team.
Robert Vadra Wednesday hit out at the media after reports that Delhi Police security personnel have been posted for years at his family home in a posh Delhi locality where his mother Maureen Vadra resides.
A fire broke out on Wednesday in Antriksh Bhawan here, following which 17 fire tenders were rushed to the spot, officials said.
The sacked Delhi minister had also filed complaints with the CBI against CM Arvind Kejriwal and Minister Satyendar Jain.
Delhi's Anti-Corruption Branch (ACB) on Tuesday registered three FIRs against Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's brother-in-law, late Surender Kumar Bansal, and senior PWD officers in connection with alleged corruption of Rs 10 crore.
He worked as a cleaner but never told his daughters what his job was. The reason why he hid his job from his daughters was his ''unconditional'' love for them.
The Income Tax department has issued a showcause notice to the Aam Aadmi Party over corruption charges.
During the day-long special session of the Delhi Assembly, Aam Aadmi Party legislator Saurabh Bharadwaj `demonstrated` how an EVM can be tampered with to rig results.
In more trouble for Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Tuesday said that the allegations made by sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra will be examined.
Anti-corruption crusader and noted social activist Anna Hazare on Tuesday said that he begin an agitation to demand the ouster of Arvind Kejriwal as Delhi Chief Minister if the allegations of corruption against him were proved.
The Aam Aadmi Party on Tuesday staged a "live demonstration" of alleged EVM manipulation in the Delhi Assembly.
Activists of the BJP's youth wing Tuesday protested near Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's residence, demanding his resignation and sacking of minister Satyendar Jain over corruption charges levelled against them by suspended AAP leader Kapil Mishra.
Arun Jaitley had filed the criminal defamation complaint alleging that the accused had defamed him in a controversy regarding Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA).
It was expected that Arvind Kejriwal would speak for the first time after being accused by sacked Minister Kapil Mishra of taking Rs 2 crore cash from a cabinet colleague.
Sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra on Tuesday visited CBI office to file complaint against several senior AAP leaders, including Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Commenting on the ongoing political turmoil in the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), the Congress on Tuesday said that the turbulent development indicated the demolition of the ideas propounded by the party while calling for a detailed inquiry into the allegations made by party MLA Kapil Mishra against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Around 450 girl students were hospitalised on May 6 after toxic fumes spread due to chemical leakage at a container depot near two schools in southeast Delhi's Tughlaqabad area.
Kapil Mishra on Sunday levelled stunning allegations of corruption against CM Arvind Kejriwal and Satyendra Jain, saying he had seen the CM taking Rs 2 crore cash from Jain.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's wife Sunita Kejriwal on Monday hit out at Kapil Mishra for making allegations against her family.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH