The petition was filed on the basis of proofs from the statements of sacked Water, Culture and Tourism Minister Mishra and various media reports.
Kejriwal should follow the examples of politicians who resigned in the wake of allegations levelled against them, she said.
Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva asked the government and Lt. Governor to file response by August 8 on AAP`s plea against demand notice issued on March 30 on Lt. Governor`s direction to recover the amount.
"Two cases have been filed in connection with the water tanker scam... but no action has been taken," Vijender Gupta said.
Reacting to the turmoil within the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP), anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare on Monday said he was deeply disappointed by the allegations of corruption against Arvind Kejriwal and that the latter should step down from his post.
This is the second time Amazon has ruffled feathers in India. Earlier, doormats having the Indian tricolour were sold on the site, sparking protests in India.
Lieutenant General Anil Baijal on Monday reportedly referred the case to Meena, who heads the Delhi Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACT).
Appreciating the Supreme Court's order to conduct a criminal trial of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav in the fodder scam case, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Monday said that there is no law and order in Bihar as the Chief Minister Nitish Kumar himself is involved with the culprits.
The Rs 400-crore water tanker scam involved alleged favouritism in the allotment of contracts to private water tankers to supply water to areas not falling under the Delhi Jal Board's network.
The Congress on Monday wrote to Delhi Lt. Governor Anil Baijal to demand the prosecution of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his ministers on the basis of the Shunglu committee report.
Dr Annapurna Mishra, the first mayor of the East Delhi Municipal Corporation, has described Arvind Kejriwal's movement against corruption as a farce.
Kapil Mishra is playing in the lap of the BJP, alleged senior AAP leader Dilip Pandey.
Following Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Kapil Mishra`s startling claims against Arvind Kejriwal and Health Minister Satyendra Jain, the Centre on Monday said the development has completely exposed Aam Aadmi Party (AAP).
The Aam Aadmi Party today claimed that Kapil Mishra is working as an agent for BJP.
Travelling in Delhi Metro will now become more expensive for commuters as the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC) Board has approved hike in the fare in various categories.
The National Green Tribunal (NGT) today issued notices to the central and Delhi governments over the chemical gas leak from the Tughlaqabad container depot that affected over 450 schoolchildren.
Pihu Ghosh's mother, aged 44, is fighting a maintenance case against her husband in a Karkardooma court.
Sacked Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra on Sunday alleged that Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal took Rs 2 crore in cash from a cabinet colleague, triggering a mocking denial from the ruling AAP.
After making serious allegations of corruption against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal, sacked Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra on Monday visited the ACB office and gave more evidence of wrong doing by the ruling AAP chief in the multi-crore rupees water tanker scam case.
However, Vishwas demanded that Delhi minister Satyendar Jain explain his position on the charge made by Mishra that he had handed over Rs two crore to Kejriwal.
After Mishra was sacked from the Cabinet, he claimed that that he saw Health Minister Satyendar Jain handing over the cash to Kejriwal at his residence on Friday, sparking a major controversy.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday said the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) should take suo motu cognizance of the matter as the Delhi Chief Minister would not resign unless corruption charges are proved.
The accused woman in the honey trap case of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP K C Patel was sent to one day judicial custody by the Delhi High Court on Sunday.
Amid growing clamour for Arvind Kejrwial`s resignation post ousted Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Kapil Mishra`s corruption allegations, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy on Sunday said the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) should take suo motu cognizance of the matter as the Delhi Chief Minister would not resign unless corruption charges are proved.
Vishwas said the Political Affairs Committee of the Aam Aadmi Party would decide action on the issue.
Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh on Sunday sought the resignation of his Delhi counterpart, Arvind Kejriwal, claiming that the AAP supremo had no moral right to continue in office as his "corrupt face" had been "totally exposed".
Social activist Anna Hazare on Sunday said he was deeply saddened by the latest controversy surrounding his former protege and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
A major disaster was averted at the Delhi airport on Sunday after the tail of a Patna-bound Jet Airways aircraft hit the wings of another plane that was heading to Srinagar.
The Jharkhand High Court had earlier dropped the charges against Yadav, prompting the CBI to petition the apex court against the verdict.
The Congress on Sunday demanded a probe against Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal after sacked minister Kapil Mishra alleged the AAP convener was paid Rs 2 crore in cash by a colleague.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH