The Delhi High Court will consider whether a daughter-in-law falls in the category of "children" or "relatives" if she were to be evicted from her matrimonial home on a complaint made under the law for welfare of parents.
Massive traffic congestion on the Mehrauli Mahipal Pur Road, one of the routes to IGI Airport here, has caught the attention of the Delhi High Court which has asked authorities to chalk out a plan to decongest the area so that passengers do not miss their flights.
Amid the escalating infighting within the AAP, ousted Delhi minister Kapil Mishra has 'exposed' AAP by revealing that Kejriwal took Rs 2 crore cash bribe from Satyender Jain. Here are all the LIVE updates:-
A massive fire engulfed a score of shops in the Kashmiri Gate area on Saturday evening and was still raging.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said most of the girls, who were hospitalised were discharged.
The session is expected to be stormy as the ruling AAP and the Opposition BJP will seek to corner each other on a range of issues.
Most of the students were discharged after a few hours, while four of them were kept under observation in the ICU of two hospitals.
Kapil Mishra, who was the tourism and water minister in the Delhi Cabinet, was removed from his post by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday.
Citing the channel, the TOI report further claimed that the captured ISI agents have confessed to receiving money regularly from Pakistan's envoy to India Abdul Basit.
Over 300 students from a government girls' school in south Delhi were hospitalised after a gas leak from a container nearby was reported this morning.
Around 200 students of Rani Jhansi Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya in Delhi's Tughlakabad were hospitalised after gas leakage near the school on Saturday.
Several parent associations on Saturday demanded that they be involved in the decision-making process of various educational bodies to thwart efforts to "commercialise" educational institutions by private players.
A 15-year-old mentally ill girl was allegedly molested by a man in southeast Delhi's Govindpuri area, police said on Saturday.
The MCD elections were held on April 23 which was swept by the BJP.
The move is seemed to have been taken to placate Khan, considered as a prominent Muslim face in the party.
The Supreme Court's verdict in the December 16 gang-rape case will have the "best demonstrative effect" in containing crimes against women in Delhi which recorded a case of rape every four hours last year, the police administration believes.
Often portrayed, sans any substantial evidence, as the "most brutal" face of that fateful night's violence, the juvenile is said to be oblivious of the latest developments in case.
Navy chief Sunil Lanba on Friday called for expansion of its "operational footprint" to ensure stability in the Indian Ocean Region, comments seen as a reference to China's efforts to enhance its influence in the strategically important waters.
The evidence brought on record as regards criminal conspiracy stands established.
Issues of poor quality food being served to the armed forces when raised on social media lower the morale of the jawans who protect the country.
The Supreme Court verdict in the horrific Delhi gangrape vindicates the police investigation and will have the "best demonstrative effect" in containing crime against women.
Tortured and tormented for over five hours, Nirbhaya and her male friend were dumped on a roadside by their attackers assuming they were dead.
Former Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar, who led a team that probed the 2012 Delhi gangrape, today said his forces solved the case within 72 hours.
Utsav Bhasin was driving his BMW car when he allegedly hit the two-wheeler on Moolchand flyover in south Delhi, killing Anuj Singh, who was riding as a pillion.
An MHA official said the communication to the Arvind Kejriwal-led AAP was part of its "routine" queries sent to a few other political parties regarding overseas funding.
The top court said while DNA report "cogently linked" each of these accused with the victim and the crime scene, the finger print analysis "incontrovertibly proves" that one of the convicts, Vinay Sharma, was present in the bus at the time of the barbaric incident.
While the Supreme Court's decision to uphold the death sentence in the December 16 gangrape case was widely hailed, people in the national capital said women safety continues to be a matter of concern.
Sonia Gandhi said four years after the heart-breaking gangrape- cum-murder case that agonised the soul of India, justice has been delivered.
“Want to thank everyone, everybody got justice,” Nirbhaya's mother said.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Ram Jethmalani calls Arun Jaitley 'crook', Finance Minister files Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Arvind Kejriwal
- This VIDEO of Indian Army destroying Pakistani posts will swell your chest with pride! MUST WATCH