Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday met the family of one of the firemen who died while dousing a fire here and announced a compensation of Rs 1 crore.
A major fire broke out at the Times of India building at Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg here this evening.However, no casualties have been reported so far.The fire broke out in the server room on the firs
In the backdrop Congress's severe drubbing in the Odisha and Maharashtra civic polls.
The AAP government will conduct an aerial survey using drones to find realignment for a new signal-free corridor to connect Signature Bridge in North Delhi's Wazirabad to DND flyway in South Delhi.
New Delhi: There seems to be no end in sight to crimes against women!
Delhi Commission for Women has ordered an enquiry into the alleged attacks on women by policemen during violence at Delhi University's Ramjas college and has issued a notice to Delhi Police.
The Delhi government on Saturday approved an around 37 percent hike in the minimum wages for unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled persons in the national capital.
The JD (U) on Saturday defended Farooq Abdullah`s controversial remark that the youth joining militant ranks are `sacrificing their lives for freedom of the valley`, saying that the former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir knew the happenings of the state much better than anyone else and there was no reason to doubt his nationalism.
Days after DU's Ramjas college saw violent clashes, a Lady Sri Ram College student who is a Kargil martyr's daughter has initiated a social media campaign, "I am not scared of ABVP", which has gone viral.
Six cartons of liquor were seized from near a boundary wall connecting a school and gurdwara in Vivek Vihar in Shahdara area here, police said today.
Two days after violent clashes were witnessed at Delhi University's Ramjas college, the students residing on North Campus are living in fear.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday released its first list of 109 candidates, which includes 49 women, for the upcoming MCD polls.
Hundreds of thousands thronged Shiva temples, big and small, all over the country on Maha Shivratri on Friday to pray and offer flowers, bel (wood apple) leaves, milk, honey and more to the Lord.
After initially suggesting that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi lacks political maturity, former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday backtracked, urging people not to twist her words.
The gas cylinder exploded on Friday morning at around 5.35 am at Lal Market in west Delhi's Vikaspuri.
Delhi Police, which is doing everything to make Delhi safer, has recently busted a new gang of robbers involved in daring gun-point robberies in the national capital.
The ABVP today raised nationalism slogans and vowed that it would not allow "anti-nationals" into the varsity.
Amidst tension in DU's North Campus in the wake of clashes, Union Minister Kiren Rijiju today said freedom of expression in the country does not give right to make college campuses hub of anti-national activity.
The government today ruled out any intervention in connection with the violence at Ramjas College, saying Delhi University is an autonomous institution and police will take required action.
Delhi Police today admitted a few of its personnel acted "unprofessionally" in tackling the clashes between ABVP and AISA members at North Campus.
A Delhi court on Thursday ordered discussion on lie detector test on Congress leader Jagdish Tytler on March 16 in connection with 1984 anti-Sikh riots case.
A flier bound for Dubai has been apprehended at the Delhi airport for allegedly trying to smuggle out foreign currency.
A day after clash broke out between All India Students Association (AISA) and Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) students at the Delhi University`s Ramjas College, the Delhi Police on Thursday called for strict action, while asserting that few policemen`s unprofessional actions were also noticed in handling law and order situation during the scuffle.
Several versions of the clip have popped up on Facebook and Twitter.
Coming out defiantly against the allegation of being involved in a corruption case related to meat exporter Moin Qureshi, former Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) chief A.P. Singh on Thursday said majority of chats between him and the former took place after his retirement.
The Supreme Court today said it would look into the plea for early setting up of a constitution bench to hear AAP government's appeals against the high court verdict holding LG as the administrative head of Delhi.
Violent clashes broke out between Left-affiliated AISA and RSS-backed ABVP at Ramjas College today over a seminar invite to JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid which left many students, teachers and policemen injured.
Universities will now be able to set up a chair in the name of RSS ideologue Deen Dayal Upadhyay to carry out study on his works and ideas as the University Grants Commission today approved a proposal in this regard.
Delhi Congress on Wednesday extended its support to Ola-Uber drivers' union "Sarvodaya Drivers", saying "the party is with them in their fight for justice".
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- DNA: Today in history, 24 February, 2017
- DNA: Why Farooq Abdullah is having so much love towards anti-nationals?
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- ABVP, SFI activists clash in Pune University; many injured
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- DNA: Today in history, 25th February, 2017
- DNA: Seven Earth-like planets found around a single star
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to identify job opportunities in small cities?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips bowlers apart to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- Gujarat ATS arrests two 'ISIS terrorists' from Rajkot, Bhavnagar; they were planning bomb blast in Chotila Mandir
- WATCH: Virat Kohli 'clean bowled' after being deceived by Australian talisman Steve O'Keefe
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy