The Election Commission on Monday reserved its order on the plea of 21 AAP MLAs that it should drop the case of office of profit against them as their appointment as parliamentary secretaries has already been set aside by the Delhi High Court.
The Delhi Police Crime Branch on Monday recorded statements of 15 people including the Air India staffer who was assaulted by Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad.
A three-judge bench headed by Justice Dipak Misra asked the parties concerned to file their written submissions within a week.
The first quarter of 2017 under new Commissioner of Police Amulya Patnaik has seen an increase in the number of murders, attempts to murder, burglary and theft in the national capital.
Ved Prakash has REVEALED the reasons why he left AAP and joined BJP to work under 'Saint' Narendra Modi.
In a major setback to Arvind Kejriwal ahead of crucial MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash has joined BJP.
A Delhi court refused to enhance the monthly interim maintenance awarded to a woman in a domestic violence case, saying she was not supposed to sit idle at home and be a parasite on the husband’s earnings.
The Delhi Police had issued notice to the JNU students and asked them to appear before it for a lie-detector test.
The convicts – Akshay, Pawan, Vijay and Mukesh have challenged the Delhi High Court order which had sentenced the four of them to the gallows.
A 28-year-old man, employed as an e-rickshaw driver, was arrested by the Delhi Police on charges of raping a minor girl in southeast Delhi's Govindpuri area.
Asserting that he will not deter from condemning Pakistan sponsored terrorism, Maulana Syed Athar Dehlavi, a Delhi-based Muslim cleric whose Personal Security Officer (PSO) was attacked by terrorists late last night on Sunday, said that he will not succumb to such incidents.
Banking on the goodwill generated by the schemes of free water and slashing electricity charges, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday made a major promise, to abolish residential house tax, if his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) wins the toughly contested civic polls in the national capital.
The Patiala House court fixed May 20th as the next date of hearing after Kejriwal and other accused AAP leaders pleaded not guilty.
Eyeing a hat-trick in Delhi civic polls, BJP chief Amit Shah on Saturday launched a blistering attack on the AAP alleging that corruption has flourished under the Kejriwal government and people must teach it a lesson.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday promised to abolish residential house tax if the Aam Aadmi Party wins the civic polls.
A massive fire broke out in Narela industrial area on Saturday morning, in which a person lost his life.The fire broke out in a plastic factory located in the area.
Union ministers Venkaiah Naidu, Nirmala Sitharaman and Sanjeev Balyan are also likely to address the gathering at Ramlila Maidan, which will begin at 10 am.
BJP member Subramanian Swamy today introduced in the Rajya Sabha a private member bill which seeks "deterrent punishment", including the death penalty, for slaughter of cow and issues related to that.
Minor clashes broke out between Delhi Police and Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) students during a protest outside the UGC building here over the students` demand to meet the UGC Chairperson.
A crucial bill seeking to decriminalise suicide and provide the right to better healthcare for people suffering from mental illness today found all-round support in the Lok Sabha.
Dr Randeep Guleria was today appointed as the director of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) here.
The Delhi BJP is banking on its mega convention of booth-level workers here, to be addressed by Amit Shah tomorrow, to reinvigorate the party's ranks ahead of the municipal polls in the national capital.
A 'chaadar' (shawl) will be offered at the famous Ajmer Dargah of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti on behalf of Prime Minister Narendra Modi who today hailed the Sufi saint as a "symbol of great spiritual traditions of India".
The Supreme Court on Friday issued a notice to the Election Commission over a petition on the alleged tampering of Electronic Voting Machines (EVM`s) during the recent Assembly Elections in five states.
The Delhi High Court today agreed to hear a PIL for printing coloured photographs of candidates on ballot papers and Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) instead of the black and white ones being affixed now.
A man was shot dead outside a mall in East Delhi`s Preet Vihar on Friday.
As per the mandate, the municipal polls are required to be completed before April 27.
The SDMC is also mulling making mandatory this facility for issue of health trade licences.
Over 20,000 resident doctors in the national capital on Thursday went on mass casual leave in solidarity with their Maharashtra counterparts.
Around 20,000 resident doctors of government hospitals here, except AIIMS, went on casual leave en masse today in support of their counterparts in Maharashtra who are on strike.
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Shiv Sena MP Ravinder Gaikwad is missing - Watch video
- Why is the decision of closing slaughterhouses being opposed?
- 30 passengers injured as tourist bus hits divider on Noida Expressway
- PM Narendra Modi's 30th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat'
- CM Yogi Adityanath reaches Gomti riverfront to meet officers and review reformative works
- Dhule: Fire kills five members of a family
- Indian taxi driver racially abused, attacked in Australia
- UP: Meat sellers go on strike against ban on slaughterhouses
- Why are Muslims considered a minority in J&K despite major population share?
- Meat sellers in UP on indefinite strike after govt's actions against illegal slaughterhouse
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Huge blow for Arvind Kejriwal ahead of MCD elections, AAP MLA Ved Prakash joins BJP
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO
- Two orphans from Rajasthan discover Rs 96,000 in demonetised notes at home, urge PM Narendra Modi for help
- Highly religious people, atheists are least fearful of death, say scientists!
- Watch: Bhuvneshwar Kumar sends Steve Smith's off-stump cart-wheeling in Dharamsala
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Fed up with Arvind Kejriwal, why AAP MLA Ved Prakash joined BJP calling PM Narendra Modi 'saint'