Five of them were declared "brought dead" to the hospital while four others were injured.
Senior Supreme Court lawyer Ram Jethmalani has quit as Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's counsel in the civil defamation suits filed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
A Delhi Police constable was allegedly caught masturbating in front of a female constable.
The Delhi High Court on Monday told Tihar Jail authorities not to torture alleged middleman in All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) election symbol bribery case.
The Delhi High Court on Monday asked South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) how licences could be issued for restaurants in Hauz Khas Village in violation of building by-laws and the master plan.
Arvind Kejriwal on Monday told the Delhi HC that there was no instruction from him to his counsel Ram Jethmalani to use objectionable remarks against Arun Jaitley.
A court on Monday ordered that charges be framed against six former Commonwealth Games (CWG) Organising Committee members.
A major fire broke out on Monday at Lok Nayak Bhawan in Central Delhi, the Delhi Fire Services said.
The Delhi government on Monday flagged off six mobile vans that will go across city markets to raise awareness on the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and address concerns of traders regarding the new tax regime.
The farmers said Subramani, 61, lost consciousness after he quietly took the sleeping pills at the Jantar Mantar protest site in the heart of the capital.
A complaint was filed in December 2016 at the Parliament Street Police Station by ex-MP. However, an FIR was registered in the matter on July 14 on the directions of Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik.
The Delhi Metro non-executive staff have called off their Monday strike after Urban affairs minister asked DMRC to look into their demands.
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor on Sunday reiterated his stand to fully cooperate in the ongoing investigations over the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
A 15-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by her neighbour, delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a North Delhi's government school on Thursday.
A 15-year-old girl delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a government school in Mukherjee Nagar area here and her neighbour who had allegedly raped her repeatedly over a period of one year has been arrested, police said on Saturday.
The term `eunuch` refers to only those people who wish to be treated as neither male nor female and embrace a lifestyle that is in conformity with their sexual divergence.
The JD(U) leader was also expected to attend a dinner later tonight hosted by Prime Minister Naredra Modi in honour of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee.
The incident took place in Greater Kailash area of south Delhi on July 20.
Sunanda Pushkar was found dead under mysterious circumstances in a suite of a five-star hotel in south Delhi here on the night of January 17, 2014.
A motorcyclist on Friday dodged death by inches after his neck was slit by a 'chinese manja'.
In a report tabled in Parliament, the federal auditor said two of the four warships were delivered to the Navy were not fitted with required weapons and sensor systems due to which they could not perform to full potential as envisaged.
The Admiralty (Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims), 2016, which was pased by the Lok Sabha in March this year, could not be deliberated upon as the House had to be adjourned prematurely.
It is second such case since June 2016 against the lawmaker, who has denied the charges.
The apex court said that according to Section 2 (d) of the POCSO Act, the term "age" cannot include "mental" age as the intent of the Parliament was to focus on children, i.e. persons who are physically under the age of 18 years.
All languages are national languages, althought Hindi is the official language, said Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju, who is in-charge of the Department of Official Languages in the central government.
The decision was taken during the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh's three-day conclave in Jammu and Kashmir, which ended on Thursday.
IRF had moved the tribunal against the November 17, 2016 notification of the of the Ministry of Home Affairs imposing an immediate ban on the organisation under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.
The bench of Chief Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar and Justice DY Chandrachud sought to know the time frame after Attorney General KK Venugopal told court that a Team of Ministers (ToM) have recommended such an amendment.
“A party is always bigger than individuals,” Surjewala said, adding the reports of his expulsion are baseless and it was his decision to quit.
- Watch: How floods cause complete mayhem in several parts of the country
- Watch: Ram Nath Kovind sworn in as India's 14th President
- This is going to be new house of Pranab Mukherjee
- JNU V-C wants tank on campus to remind students of Army’s sacrifices
- Watch: President Pranab Mukherjee's farewell address to nation
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- PM Narendra to undertake aerial survey of flood-hit areas in Gujarat
- Nithari killings: Koli, Pandher get death sentence for murder of Pinki Sarkar
- DNA: Analysis of 'terror funding' by Hurriyat leaders
- Watch - Ram Nath Kovind's swearing-in ceremony as President
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: All you need to know about the President's Bodyguard
- Mumbai: Four-storey building collapses; at least 3 dead, many trapped
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Abu Dhabi hospital confirms Eman Ahmed's weight loss, says she's 65 kilos lighter!
- Ram Nath Kovind all set to swear-in as 14th President of India: Here's the list of guests and ceremony details
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- National song Vande Mataram now mandatory in all schools, universities, offices across Tamil Nadu
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- Mumbai: Woman biker crushed to death while avoiding a pothole, probe ordered
- Kevin Pietersen's question to Team India's new head coach Ravi Shastri leaves Twitterati in splits
- Dhinchak Pooja's new song 'Baapu Dede Thoda Cash' is so bad that it's actually good! - Watch
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- Sanjay Manjrekar criticises Mithali Raj and co for Women's World Cup final defeat, faces heat on Twitter
- After demitting Rashtrapati Bhavan, Pranab Mukherjee to occupy heritage bungalow in Lutyens’ Delhi
- Amid Doklam stand-off, Army Vice Chief warns 'China bound to be a future threat to India'
- Terror funding in Kashmir: Son-in-law of Syed Ali Shah Geelani, 6 other separatist leaders arrested by NIA