Ukraine's ambassador to India Igor Polikha became a victim of theft in Delhi after his phone was snatched while taking selfies at Red Fort. The incident, he said, took place on September 20.
The weather office has also predicted rains for the next two days.
A former international kabaddi player wanted for the killing of a BJP leader in Uttar Pradesh has been arrested.
Senior party leader Gopal Rai said the central government had increased the excise tax on petrol by 150 percent since it came to power in 2014.
In an apparent case of road rage, a man slammed his car into a motorcycle being driven by two college students after they reportedly objected to him smoking in public.
A dreaded criminal was shot dead in an encounter with the police in Uttar Pradesh's Noida early on Wednesday.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday said the liquor shops located near schools would be closed and action taken against officers who issued the licences to them.
Police claimed to have found no suicide note at the spot but said that they have found a written "note" which indicated that he was suffering from depression.
Apart from Singh, those held include Santosh Kumar, a lower division clerk in MCI, and two private persons Susheel Kumar and Sachin Kumar. They were arrested from Delhi.
Salma Ansari has alleged that two unknown people tried to mix rat poison in the drinking water cooler of the madrassa run by her.
According to government, the magisterial probe report said the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) has not taken any action against the school for undertaking classes in "un- recognised areas" of the building.
Some one lakh Chakma and Hajong refugees are believed to be staying in India.
A man from Vikas Marg has been arrested by Delhi Police for suspected links with al Qaeda.
The bypoll was necessitated by the death of actor and BJP leader Vinod Khanna, who was the sitting MP.
The CBI cannot claim absolute exemption from disclosing information pertaining to allegations of corruption and human rights violations held by it under the RTI Act, the Delhi High Court has held.
The city government has been directed by the Delhi High Court to post online a list of all speed breakers on the city's roads and called for forming a panel to ensure removal of illegal ones.
Expressing her condolences, she said: "Arjan Singh was an outstanding soldier and a diplomat who led from the front."
In a strange incident of road rage, a middle-aged Gurugram-based woman repeatedly slapped a jawan in the middle of the road in South Delhi's Vasant Kunj.
Sonowal said his government has prioritised PM Modi's vision of making the North East region as the new engine of India's growth.
In a freak incident, an Air India flight hit ground cooling unit truck on its way to the Taxi bay at Delhi`s Indira Gandhi International airport.
He said that under this plan, north, south and east municipal corporations of Delhi (MCDs) would spend Rs 100 crore each for procuring machines for collection, transport and storage of solid waste.
The Delhi government has issued an advisory to schools asking them to spread awareness among students about the symptoms of swine flu and preventive measures.
South Delhi's Hauz Khas village “is a ticking time bomb without essential civic and emergency services,” the Delhi High Court observed on Thursday.
India cannot trust Rohingyas, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs said here on Thursday.
Sonu Dariyapur, who was carrying a reward of Rs 5 lakh, was arrested this morning from Narela, the police said.
Naresh Kumar (40) could not see the protruding rods and they pierced through the auto-rickshaw and his body, killing him on the spot, the police said.
The National Green Tribunal on Thursday dismissed the Centre's plea seeking modification of its ban order on diesel vehicles, according to PTI.
Yogendra Yadav was a member of the National Executive of the AAP until 2015, when he was expelled for alleged anti-party activities.
A 30-year-old taxi driver has been arrested for allegedly raping a 23-year-old woman at a park near Red Fort, the police said on Wednesday.
This Delhi-based resident ended up receiving soap bars instead of a smartphone, he had placed an order of. Here's what happened.
- China launches world's fastest train Fuxing on Beijing-Shanghai line
- Dawood Ibrahim's security in Pakistan increased by 50 percent: Iqbal Kaskar
- B'desh PM Sheikh Hasina slams Pak in UN for 1971 atrocities
- Calcutta HC revokes Mamata govt's order on Durga idol immersion ban
- Honeypreet Insan reportedly spotted in Gurusar Modia school
- India replies strongly to Pak PM in UN, terms Pakistan as 'Terroristan'
- How much has PM Modi's constituency Varanasi developed after 2014 polls?
- Cornered Pakistan plays Kashmir-card again at UN
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Marriage racket busted in Hyderabad, 8 sheikhs arrested
- Myanmar reaches out to Rohingyas, encourages them to start moving back home
- Two terrorists involved in attack on SSB convoy arrested in Banihal
- IT raids former Karnataka CM SM Krishna's kin's offices in Bengaluru
- North Korea threatens H-bomb detonation in Pacific
- Development biggest agenda on PM Modi's two-day visit to Varanasi
- Dawood Ibrahim changed house in Pakistan 4 times since Modi govt came to power: Iqbal Kaskar
- Class 5 student commits suicide, asks 'teacher to not punish severely' in last wish
- Dawood Ibrahim in 'setting' with Narendra Modi govt to return to India: Raj Thackeray
- IRCTC blocks debit card payment gateway for several banks
- Pak PM's threat to India: We have short-range nuclear weapons
- Surgical strike: Indian soldiers got into close combat with Pakistan Army, says ex-commander
- Toddler dies half an hour after allegedly being administered polio drops in Ludhiana
- Watch: Smiling Virat Kohli shows Aussies sledging is not good
- China's snub to Pakistan at UN: Won't meddle in Kashmir, solve it with India
- Watch: Kuldeep Yadav becomes 1st Indian spinner to take hat-trick in ODIs
- Watch: MS Dhoni completes miraculous stumping to dismiss Glenn Maxwell at Eden Gardens
- Golmaal Again: Ajay Devgn - Rohit Shetty’s funny team is back to tickle your funny bone – Watch trailer
- Calcutta High Court allows immersion of Durga idols on Muharram
- This is how encounter specialist Pradeep Sharma arrested Dawood's brother Iqbal Kaskar
- Fears of washout in Kolkata as India, Australia slated to play 2nd ODI