In a foot-in-mouth confession about his political career, Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) member and Hindi poet Kumar Vishwas today said that the party knew that "he can't do politics".
Two minor girls and their father suffered burn injuries after they were allegedly attacked with acid in west Delhi's Khyala area, police said on
Delhi Police has managed to install just over 4,000 CCTV cameras in the past eight years even though the issue of women safety remains a cause for concern.
"Please donate generously to Irom Sharmila," Kejriwal tweeted.
The Tis Hazari court in Delhi on Saturday granted exemption to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for his absence at the hearing today in connection with a criminal defamation case filed by Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) and its vice-president Chetan Chauhan. He has now been directed to appear before the court on March 21.
Following complaints from the JNU administration, Delhi Police has lodged an FIR against a group of students who have been occupying the administrative block on campus to seek an appointment with the VC over recent amendments in the varsity's admissions policy.
With the city heading towards municipal polls, Delhi Congress today sharpened its attack on the AAP government, seeking to puncture its developmental claims on education and health fronts.
After the Centre returned a Bill seeking 400 per cent salary hike for Delhi MLAs, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia today wondered how could legislators of BJP procure "expensive" cars and houses despite low pay.
She was no longer ready to compromise with her dignity. And so she gathered courage to stage her brave escape from the clutches of her 'savage' employer, thousands of miles away from her home in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The Delhi High Court today directed the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) to disburse last month's salaries to its employees engaged in its helplines and rehabilitation cells.
Delhi`s Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Friday faced the ire of one of his east Delhi constituents, who alleged that Sisodia had never visited his constituency in the past two years.
The Delhi High Court today allowed 298 private unaided schools here to go ahead with the nursery admission process but said that it will be subject to the final outcome of the city government's appeal on the issue.
Television actor Anuj Saxena was remanded to three days police custody on Friday in connection with a graft case in which senior bureaucrat B.K. Bansal and his family committed suicide last year.This came after the actor surrendered before a Delhi Court.
The waiting time for commuters at bus queue shelters in Delhi may be reduced as 100 new orange cluster buses that will ply on nine routes were today rolled out on the capital's roads.
A dead rat was found in a midday meal served at a government school in south Delhi, following which at least nine students who consumed the food were hospitalised.
It was a busy Saturday evening in Delhi, just two days before Diwali, when three blasts shattered the peace of the national capital on October 29, 2005, claiming the lives of 67 and leaving over 210 people injured.
Delhi BJP in-charge Shyam Jaju on Thursday said women in the city have been the worst sufferers under the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) government, as they got carried away by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s false image of "saviour".
Disagreeing with a single judge's interim order staying new nursery admission norms based on the neighbourhood criteria, Delhi government today appealed before a Delhi High Court division bench.
Delhi government has recommended a CBI probe into the alleged discrepancies in shifting of Mirambika Free Progress School to a new location and the role of some education department officials in it.
Tariq Ahmed Dar has been given a ten-year sentence for masterminding the 2005 Delhi serial blasts.
TV actor Anuj Saxena on Thursday surrendered before a Delhi court in connection with a graft case in which co-accused and senior bureaucrat BK Bansal, his wife and children committed suicide last year.
Soon after the incident, CISF and Delhi Metro personnel reached the spot.
Delhi Police has told a court here that it does not have jurisdiction to hear a plea filed against six persons, including Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal, for questioning the surgical strikes carried out by the Army last year.
The Patiala House court will on Thursday pronounce verdict in the 2005 Delhi serial blasts case in which more than 60 people were killed and about 100 injured.
The Delhi Medical Council (DMC) has barred two city doctors from practising for six months after finding them guilty of performing surgery on the wrong foot of a 24-year-old man at a private hospital here.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday refused to hear the Punjab Government's plea to adjourn the SYL- Canal matter till the elections results are announced and posted the matter for further hearing till February 22.
A bench comprising Justices AK Sikri and RK Agrawal said that important questions of law and the Constitution are involved in the matter.
The Ministry of Home Affairs on Tuesday accorded sanction to prosecute Rajendra Kumar.
Arvind Kejriwal government completed two years in office in Delhi on Tuesday.
Vikas Yadav, one of the three killers of Nitish Katara serving a 25-year jail term without remission, today withdrew his plea seeking two months parole from the Delhi High Court.
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Pakistan claims to kill 100 terrorists after suicide bomb attack in Sindh Dargah
- Bengaluru: Report on evolution of poisonous froth in Bellandur lake
- Analysis of injustice in Delhi bomb blast case - Report
- Violent chaos in Tamil Nadu Assembly during floor test
- Panel discussion on Priyanka Gandhi calling PM Modi an outsider in UP
- UP Assembly Elections: Over 61% turnout in phase three polling
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: NonStop News
- DNA: Analysing the daredevil aerobatics, fighter jets from Aero India Show 2017
- Analysing the credibility of Pakistan's claim for operating against terrorists - Part II
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test
- IND A vs Australia, Warm-up tie, Day 3 - As it happened
- Malayalam actress Bhavana allegedly kidnapped, molested; driver held
- RPS owner Sanjeev Goenka reveals reason behind replacing MS Dhoni with Steve Smith as captain
- Neil Nitin Mukesh's reception: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur and other B-Towners make it a starry affair!
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni replaced as Rising Pune Supergiants captain; Australia's Steve Smith named new skipper
- BWF Rankings: Ace shuttler PV Sindhu becomes second Indian to break into top 5
- SpaceX blasts off Falcon 9 rocket from NASA launchpad
- Shah Rukh Khan wins hearts once again, arranges food for hungry beggar! - Watch