Two days after violent clashes were witnessed at Delhi University's Ramjas college, the students residing on North Campus are living in fear.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday released its first list of 109 candidates, which includes 49 women, for the upcoming MCD polls.
Hundreds of thousands thronged Shiva temples, big and small, all over the country on Maha Shivratri on Friday to pray and offer flowers, bel (wood apple) leaves, milk, honey and more to the Lord.
After initially suggesting that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi lacks political maturity, former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday backtracked, urging people not to twist her words.
The gas cylinder exploded on Friday morning at around 5.35 am at Lal Market in west Delhi's Vikaspuri.
Delhi Police, which is doing everything to make Delhi safer, has recently busted a new gang of robbers involved in daring gun-point robberies in the national capital.
The ABVP today raised nationalism slogans and vowed that it would not allow "anti-nationals" into the varsity.
Amidst tension in DU's North Campus in the wake of clashes, Union Minister Kiren Rijiju today said freedom of expression in the country does not give right to make college campuses hub of anti-national activity.
The government today ruled out any intervention in connection with the violence at Ramjas College, saying Delhi University is an autonomous institution and police will take required action.
Delhi Police today admitted a few of its personnel acted "unprofessionally" in tackling the clashes between ABVP and AISA members at North Campus.
A Delhi court on Thursday ordered discussion on lie detector test on Congress leader Jagdish Tytler on March 16 in connection with 1984 anti-Sikh riots case.
A flier bound for Dubai has been apprehended at the Delhi airport for allegedly trying to smuggle out foreign currency.
A day after clash broke out between All India Students Association (AISA) and Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) students at the Delhi University`s Ramjas College, the Delhi Police on Thursday called for strict action, while asserting that few policemen`s unprofessional actions were also noticed in handling law and order situation during the scuffle.
Several versions of the clip have popped up on Facebook and Twitter.
Coming out defiantly against the allegation of being involved in a corruption case related to meat exporter Moin Qureshi, former Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) chief A.P. Singh on Thursday said majority of chats between him and the former took place after his retirement.
The Supreme Court today said it would look into the plea for early setting up of a constitution bench to hear AAP government's appeals against the high court verdict holding LG as the administrative head of Delhi.
Violent clashes broke out between Left-affiliated AISA and RSS-backed ABVP at Ramjas College today over a seminar invite to JNU students Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid which left many students, teachers and policemen injured.
Universities will now be able to set up a chair in the name of RSS ideologue Deen Dayal Upadhyay to carry out study on his works and ideas as the University Grants Commission today approved a proposal in this regard.
Delhi Congress on Wednesday extended its support to Ola-Uber drivers' union "Sarvodaya Drivers", saying "the party is with them in their fight for justice".
The Delhi High Court today refused to stall the upcoming MCD polls for 272 wards in the national capital.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday reserved its order for February 27 on an appeal filed by the AAP government
Delhi University's Ramjas College had on Tuesday cancelled an invitation to Umar Khalid and Shehla Rashid to address a seminar following violent protests from ABVP.
What if one says that residents of east Delhi can expect to drive down to the airport in just 40 mins! That too without any traffic signal! Will you believe it?
Angoord Devi's 20-year-old son 'Raja' was arrested by Delhi Police in connection with the rape of a woman inside the Deer Park in the early hours of Sunday.
A Delhi court on Tuesday sent the accused in the Hauz Khas rape case to 14-day judicial custody.
A Delhi court on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment till death to a 22-year-old man for raping and murdering an 81-year-old woman at her south Delhi residence two years ago.
The Delhi High Court today extended the stay on a trial court order summoning Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a criminal defamation complaint filed against him by a constable.
An environment activist alleging pollution in an East Delhi canal and failure of civic authorities to provide clean and healthy environment to the residents today led the NGT to seek replies from the Centre and the Delhi government.
Umar Khalid was scheduled to speak in the afternoon on ‘The War in Adivasi Areas’ at an event titled ‘Cultures of Protest’.
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- UP polls: Voting for fourth phase of Assembly elections today
- DNA: India sees 50% jump in millionaire exodus in 2016
- Watch - Akshay Kumar's pillow talk with his fans on fitness
- BMC election results 2017: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers to resign
- DNA: Today in History | February 22, 2017
- DNA: BJP President Amit Shah's Exclusive interview
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP
- Shiv Sena retains Thane Municipal Corporation, wins 67 seats
- Maharashtra civil polls: BJP bags 32 seats in Ulhasnagar, Shiv Sena 25
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: After being snubbed at IPL 2017 auction, Irfan Pathan named skipper of Baroda
- Shobhaa De gets sharp response from the cop whom she mocked on Twitter
- Amravati Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results: BJP wins big, NCP fails to open account
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details
- UP Polls: Bookies, gamblers bet huge on BJP's win after PM ups the ante
- BJP comes to power in Pune corporation for first time, dislodges NCP