On an earlier date of hearing in the matter, the high court had asked the municipal bodies whether sweepers and on- duty traffic cops have access to toilet facilities.
Mandal had posted the controversial post on September 22 at around 6.43 PM which he later deleted.
The victim contacted the Delhi police after which she was brought to Noida and an FIR was lodged at the sector 39 police station.
The Patiala House Court on Saturday will resume the hearing in the National Herald Case, involving Congress Party frontrunners Sonia Gandhi and son Rahul Gandhi, among others.
Polikha's phone was snatched away while he was taking selfies at the Red Fort.
Ukraine's ambassador to India Igor Polikha became a victim of theft in Delhi after his phone was snatched while taking selfies at Red Fort. The incident, he said, took place on September 20.
The weather office has also predicted rains for the next two days.
A former international kabaddi player wanted for the killing of a BJP leader in Uttar Pradesh has been arrested.
Senior party leader Gopal Rai said the central government had increased the excise tax on petrol by 150 percent since it came to power in 2014.
In an apparent case of road rage, a man slammed his car into a motorcycle being driven by two college students after they reportedly objected to him smoking in public.
A dreaded criminal was shot dead in an encounter with the police in Uttar Pradesh's Noida early on Wednesday.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday said the liquor shops located near schools would be closed and action taken against officers who issued the licences to them.
Police claimed to have found no suicide note at the spot but said that they have found a written "note" which indicated that he was suffering from depression.
Apart from Singh, those held include Santosh Kumar, a lower division clerk in MCI, and two private persons Susheel Kumar and Sachin Kumar. They were arrested from Delhi.
Salma Ansari has alleged that two unknown people tried to mix rat poison in the drinking water cooler of the madrassa run by her.
According to government, the magisterial probe report said the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) has not taken any action against the school for undertaking classes in "un- recognised areas" of the building.
Some one lakh Chakma and Hajong refugees are believed to be staying in India.
A man from Vikas Marg has been arrested by Delhi Police for suspected links with al Qaeda.
The bypoll was necessitated by the death of actor and BJP leader Vinod Khanna, who was the sitting MP.
The CBI cannot claim absolute exemption from disclosing information pertaining to allegations of corruption and human rights violations held by it under the RTI Act, the Delhi High Court has held.
The city government has been directed by the Delhi High Court to post online a list of all speed breakers on the city's roads and called for forming a panel to ensure removal of illegal ones.
Expressing her condolences, she said: "Arjan Singh was an outstanding soldier and a diplomat who led from the front."
In a strange incident of road rage, a middle-aged Gurugram-based woman repeatedly slapped a jawan in the middle of the road in South Delhi's Vasant Kunj.
Sonowal said his government has prioritised PM Modi's vision of making the North East region as the new engine of India's growth.
In a freak incident, an Air India flight hit ground cooling unit truck on its way to the Taxi bay at Delhi`s Indira Gandhi International airport.
He said that under this plan, north, south and east municipal corporations of Delhi (MCDs) would spend Rs 100 crore each for procuring machines for collection, transport and storage of solid waste.
The Delhi government has issued an advisory to schools asking them to spread awareness among students about the symptoms of swine flu and preventive measures.
South Delhi's Hauz Khas village “is a ticking time bomb without essential civic and emergency services,” the Delhi High Court observed on Thursday.
India cannot trust Rohingyas, Union Minister of State for Home Affairs said here on Thursday.
- Honeypreet's husband Vishwas Gupta addresses a press conference - Watch
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan over terrorism in UNGA address
- Governance is not about votes, nation comes first: PM Modi
- Shabir Shah confesses to links with Hafiz Saeed: ED chargeheet
- DU professor insults goddess Durga on Facebook
- 101-year-old becomes fastest female centenarian in the world
- Senior journalist KJ Singh found dead at his residence in Mohali
- A look at Reliance Jio phone features
- We made IITs, IIMs, Pak created LeT & JeM: Sushma Swaraj at UNGA
- Everyone will get a home by 2022, says PM Modi
- Pak envoy shows fake photo to defame India at UN
- CBI begins investigation in Ryan murder case
- Sushma Swaraj addresses United Nations General Assembly
- PM Modi lauds Kashmiri boy Bilal Dar for actively taking up cleanliness drive
- UP police arrests another accused in Muzaffarnagar gang-rape case
- Meet Nirvaan, India's smallest and youngest baby born after 22 weeks
- Virat Kohli plays 10 times better when he fights with people: Stuart Clark warns Australia
- Honeypreet didn't let me come close to Gurmeet Ram Rahim, feared I may marry him: Rakhi Sawant
- Live - IND vs AUS, 3rd ODI: Aussie pacers remove both openers
- Pakistan envoy shows photo of Palestinian victim as 'evidence of atrocities' on Kashmiris
- Know why eating onion and garlic is a big no-no during Navratri?
- 'Foreigner hai aap'- Assamese girl denied entry into Agra monument, asked to prove herself an 'Indian'
- DU professor uses obscene language to insult goddess Durga
- We built IITs, IIMs, Pak created Lashkar, Jaish: Sushma at UNGA
- Ram Rahim used to organise 'Bigg Boss'-like show: Honeypreet's ex-husband
- Pakistan headed towards international isolation: Ex-Pak envoy
- Ind vs Aus, 3rd ODI: Wrist spinners in focus as curator promises batting paradise in Indore
- Rajkummar Rao's Newton beats Baahubali 2 in Oscar race—Here's how
- 'Kaskar used burner phones, sim boxes to call brother Dawood'
- Honeypreet stayed in our house on day of Ram Rahim's sentencing: Relative