And it's no safe!
A complaint was filed in December 2016 at the Parliament Street Police Station by ex-MP. However, an FIR was registered in the matter on July 14 on the directions of Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik.
The Delhi Metro non-executive staff have called off their Monday strike after Urban affairs minister asked DMRC to look into their demands.
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor on Sunday reiterated his stand to fully cooperate in the ongoing investigations over the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
A 15-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by her neighbour, delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a North Delhi's government school on Thursday.
A 15-year-old girl delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a government school in Mukherjee Nagar area here and her neighbour who had allegedly raped her repeatedly over a period of one year has been arrested, police said on Saturday.
The term `eunuch` refers to only those people who wish to be treated as neither male nor female and embrace a lifestyle that is in conformity with their sexual divergence.
The JD(U) leader was also expected to attend a dinner later tonight hosted by Prime Minister Naredra Modi in honour of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee.
The incident took place in Greater Kailash area of south Delhi on July 20.
Sunanda Pushkar was found dead under mysterious circumstances in a suite of a five-star hotel in south Delhi here on the night of January 17, 2014.
A motorcyclist on Friday dodged death by inches after his neck was slit by a 'chinese manja'.
In a report tabled in Parliament, the federal auditor said two of the four warships were delivered to the Navy were not fitted with required weapons and sensor systems due to which they could not perform to full potential as envisaged.
The Admiralty (Jurisdiction and Settlement of Maritime Claims), 2016, which was pased by the Lok Sabha in March this year, could not be deliberated upon as the House had to be adjourned prematurely.
It is second such case since June 2016 against the lawmaker, who has denied the charges.
The apex court said that according to Section 2 (d) of the POCSO Act, the term "age" cannot include "mental" age as the intent of the Parliament was to focus on children, i.e. persons who are physically under the age of 18 years.
All languages are national languages, althought Hindi is the official language, said Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju, who is in-charge of the Department of Official Languages in the central government.
The decision was taken during the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh's three-day conclave in Jammu and Kashmir, which ended on Thursday.
IRF had moved the tribunal against the November 17, 2016 notification of the of the Ministry of Home Affairs imposing an immediate ban on the organisation under the Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.
The bench of Chief Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar and Justice DY Chandrachud sought to know the time frame after Attorney General KK Venugopal told court that a Team of Ministers (ToM) have recommended such an amendment.
“A party is always bigger than individuals,” Surjewala said, adding the reports of his expulsion are baseless and it was his decision to quit.
"The Change of Guard Ceremony at Rashtrapati Bhavan will not be held on Saturday due to full dress rehearsal for assumption of office of the President of India by the President-elect on July 25," a Rashtrapati Bhavan statement said.
Delhi Police is expected to file its reply in the case relating to mysterious death of former union minister and Congress leader Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar in 2014.
According to data provided by the returning officer, a total of 77 votes were found to be invalid.
"We have been working here since morning, sweeping the pavements, trimming hedges, putting flower pots at both the entry and exit gates," said a staff of the New Delhi Municipal Council.
The action is part of a review being conducted by the central government to check deadwood in its workforce.
Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Jyoti Kler granted bail to Tajinder Pal Singh and Satnam Singh and asked them to furnish a personal bond of Rs 2 lakh and two sureties of like amount each.
A visibly angry Leader of Opposition Ghulam Nabi Azad hit back by saying that notwithstanding who was in power, the "Parivaar" (a reference to the Sangh family or Hindutva groups) people were found involved in every communal riot in the country.
Justice AK Chawla gave six weeks time to the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) to file compliance report on its 2014 judgement.
Sisodia got the additional charge from Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam, who was handed the additional charge of Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
The Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday reallocated the portfolio of Deputy Chief Minister Manisha Sisodia, as per ANI.
- DNA: All you need to know about Shimla gang-rape case
- Watch: Dress rehearsal for oath-taking ceremony of President-elect Ram Nath Kovind
- Watch: Alarming report on 'wrong-side driving' in India
- Watch: Heavy rains cause flood-like situation in various parts of country
- UP government wants 'VIP' lanes at toll plazas
- Naresh Agarwal issues notice against media for reporting his controversial statement in Parliament
- Basirhat: International Muslim Conference scheduled for today cancelled
- India 3rd largest target to witness most terror activities, says report issued by US foreign ministry
- Minor gives birth in school, accuses auto driver of rape
- Is UP CM Yogi Adityanath going against PM Modi's move to end red beacon culture?
- Indian rifleman martyred in Pakistan's ceasefire violation in Rajouri, J&K
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today In History, July 21, 2017
- DNA: Analysing the article published in China's Global Times about standoff at Dokhlam
- Watch: Vegetable sellers deploy gunmen for security of tomatoes in Indore
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha leaked online, Akshay Kumar appeals fans to say 'no to piracy'
- VTU Results: Visvesvaraya Technological University VTU 8th sem results declared, check @ vtu.ac.in
- Munna Michael movie review: Cliched and uninspiring
- 45-year-old Chinese woman skips breakfast for eight years, develops 200 gallstones
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: England vs India - As it happened...
- Indian Army ammunition stock in critical level, will exhaust after 10 days of war: CAG report
- India vs England, ICC Women’s World Cup 2017, Final: Live Streaming, TV Listing, Date, Time, Venue
- Thor: Ragnarok TRAILER will blow your mind away! WATCH
- Canadian PM Trudeau goes 'desi, offers prayers in Indian attire to mark 10th anniversary of BAPS temple
- Smriti Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for taking dig at Centre, says ‘thank you’
- WATCH: MS Dhoni hits three consecutive 6s in TNPL six-hitting competition
- Income Tax Filing 2017: Here is why you should check Form 26AS
- President Mukherjee gets nostalgic in farewell speech, remembers Indira Gandhi, praises PM Modi
- Kangana Ranaut responds to Saif Ali Khan's open letter on 'nepotism debate' with a feisty note!
- Former Sa Re Ga Ma Pa contestant Zain Ali found dead in Pakistan