Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday praised the Indian Army for destroying Pakistan Army`s posts across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.
Taking strong exception to the non-availability of medicines and consumables in few Delhi Government Hospitals, Chief Minsiter Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday directed the Chief Secretary to ensure immediate availability of medicines at hospitals.
A court here on Tuesday seized the passport of Congress leader Jagdish Tytler and directed the CBI to take action against him for giving false information that no criminal case is pending against him.
In fresh trouble for Union Minister Smriti Irani, a petition was filed in the Delhi High Court on Tuesday alleging submission of contradictory information by the BJP leader regarding her educational degrees in different election affidavits.
Delhi's Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) on Tuesday said it has raided Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's deceased brother-in-law Surender Kumar Bansal's residence in the alleged Rs 10 crore PWD scam.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday issued notice to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a fresh defamation suit of Rs 10 crore filed by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
The Chandni Chowk MLA climbed onto a special crane to take stock of the situation and this led to a delay in the relief operation.
At least 80 shops were gutted after a major fire broke out in the city`s Chandni Chowk area on Monday night, officials said on Tuesday.
Former Delhi minister and expelled AAP leader Kapil Mishra will be called for questioning by the anti-corruption branch (ACB) in connection with the alleged Rs 400-crore water tanker "scam" on Tuesday.
Senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas skipped a major party event, sparking whispers that the truce in the organisation may be short-lived.
A man was held for killing his 55-year-old father and injuring his mother over a property dispute here, police said on Monday.
The Delhi HC said the use of a "scandalous" word -- crook -- by Kejriwal's lawyer Ram Jethmalani against Jaitley during the latter's cross-examination in a defamation case cannot be allowed.
A youth was killed in a violent scuffle that broke out between two workers of a Dhaba in Delhi's Daryaganj's Kucha Parmanand.
Sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra on Monday took a dig at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for maintaining silence on the allegations levelled against him and other AAP leaders.
Hundreds of Dalits on Sunday protested in the national capital to demand justice for community members who, they said, fell victim to a communal clash in a village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on May 5.
Passed by the Rajya Sabha in 2010, the bill has since been pending in the Lok Sabha.
Voting began on a slow note on Sunday in the bypoll to Sarai Pipal Thala ward of North Delhi Municipal Corporation (NDMC).
The Delhi Police managed to nab all the four accused involved in looting a truck transporting mobile phones near Burari bypass in New Delhi.
There seems to be no end in sight to Arvind Kejriwal-Kapil Mishra tussle.
The current Dalai Lama, while still very active, recently turned 81 but is yet to make a decision about his successor.
A 25- year-old woman allegedly strangulated him with a dupatta in northeast Delhi's Seelampur.
"Several small countries have achieved a lot using its own language," said Rijiju, who is Minister of state in the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Seemapuri MLA Rajender Pal Gautam undertook a stock-taking exercise of the department, which was with sacked minister Kapil Mishra until his recent fallout with Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
The AAP government's promise of opening 'Aam Aadmi' canteens serving cheap food for the poor has been "exposed".
The court raised the query in relation to a shelter home that was located inside the Amir Khusro Park in south Delhi and was demolished two days ago pursuant to its order.
The AAP said on Saturday it will meet the Election Commission in two days to seek clarity on the proposed challenge to the Electronic Voting Machines (EVM).
In her letter to Jaitley, she said all females from the age of 10-12 years till 45-50 years undergo menstruation.
Dhinakaran was brought to the court from the Tihar jail in pursuance to a production warrant issued by Special Judge Poonam Chaudhry yesterday on a plea by Delhi Police seeking his consent for a voice sample.
The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) on Saturday finalised the broad contours of a long-term strategic partnership with the Indian private sector in defence manufacturing.
The Delhi Police claimed that Sukesh has many cases pending against him.The police also asserted that more arrests are likely to be made in the case soon.
- Delhi: Man dies after being trapped in lift in Narela
- BJP MP Shatrughan Sinha praises Arvind Kejriwal on Twitter
- Revealed - The truth behind Rajiv Gandhi's assassination
- Rajnath Singh chairs meet on Kashmir situation
- Delhi: BSP leader, family murdered by business partner
- Yeddyurappa ate hotel food at Dalit's home, accused of practicing 'untouchability'
- Terrifying moment - Video shows girl grabbed, dragged into water by sea lion
- Indian Army destroys Pakistani military posts to prevent infiltration
- PM Modi's address at the annual general meet of African Development Bank
- Kolkata: Police fire tear gas, lathicharge to control Left agitators
- Manchester attack: At least 19 dead, dozens injured after blast at Ariana Grande concert
- Political backing has increased the scope of operations on LoC: General Bikram Singh
- I will continue to expose Kejriwal, says Kapil Mishra
- First high-speed Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express makes first trip today
- Arun Jaitley files additional Rs 10 cr defamation suit against Kejriwal
- 7th pay commission: Check out maximum and minimum HRA city-wise if govt accepts bare recommendations of AK Mathur-led panel
- Instead of tying stone pelter on army jeep tie Arundhati Roy, tweets BJP MP Paresh Rawal; sparks row
- Pakistani posts destroyed by Indian Army in Naushera sector - Watch Video
- Manchester terror attack: As it happened
- WATCH: The last Mitchell Johnson over that sealed MI's IPL 2017 final fate against RPS
- Megresults.nic.in, mbose.in SSLC 10th Results 2017 MOBSE: Meghalaya board Tura Class 10th (X) SSLC Results 2017 to be announced today soon
- manresults.nic.in Manipur Examination Result 2017 declared: Check Manipur Class 12th Results 2017 /COHSEM 12th Result
- Sea lion grabs girl, drags her into water - WATCH what happens next!
- Prabhas’ ‘Baahubali 2’ becomes highest grosser Hindi movie! Check out Box Office report
- Samajwadi Party leader Sumer Singh shot dead in Uttar Pradesh's Ballia
- Pakistan dismisses India's claim of action on Pak posts along LoC, says "don't brag"
- bseh.org.in; HBSE Result 2017, HBSE 10th Results 2017, Haryana Board 10th result 2017 declared
- Brave Major Leetul Gogoi, who tied Kashmir 'stone-pelter' to jeep, gets award from Indian Army Chief
- Virat Kohli, Anil Kumble demand 150% hike for Grade A players; move may not favour MS Dhoni
- Donald Trump says India a victim of terrorism, urges nations to ensure terrorists don't find safe havens on their lands