A 17-year-old boy was forced to drink acid by a group of people following a scuffle over selling paneer here, police said.
On July 16, while participating in an event at the JNU to celebrate the Kargil Vijay Divas, requested minister of state for external affairs V K Singh to install a tank inside the campus.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday asked Arvind Kejriwal not to put "scandalous" questions to Arun Jaitley during cross-examination in a defamation suit filed by the Union minister against the chief minister and five other AAP leaders.
Delhi Lt Governor Anil Baijal on Wednesday approved a proposal by the government to implement the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations in the Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC).
The Delhi chief minister also announced that the government has introduced cashless medical treatment for pensioners of the DAB.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday slapped a fine of Rs 10,000 on Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for his failure to file a response in connection with second defamation suit filed by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley against him.
According to the complaint, when the woman was walking towards her residence in south east Delhi on January 27, 2013, accused Sunil Kumar hit her, touched her inappropriately and used filthy language.
A fresh Rs 10 crore defamation suit was also filed by Jaitley against Kejriwal over his lawyer Jethmalani using the word "crook" during cross-examination of the previous defamation suit.
Five of them were declared "brought dead" to the hospital while four others were injured.
Senior Supreme Court lawyer Ram Jethmalani has quit as Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's counsel in the civil defamation suits filed by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
A Delhi Police constable was allegedly caught masturbating in front of a female constable.
The Delhi High Court on Monday told Tihar Jail authorities not to torture alleged middleman in All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) election symbol bribery case.
The Delhi High Court on Monday asked South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) how licences could be issued for restaurants in Hauz Khas Village in violation of building by-laws and the master plan.
Arvind Kejriwal on Monday told the Delhi HC that there was no instruction from him to his counsel Ram Jethmalani to use objectionable remarks against Arun Jaitley.
A court on Monday ordered that charges be framed against six former Commonwealth Games (CWG) Organising Committee members.
A major fire broke out on Monday at Lok Nayak Bhawan in Central Delhi, the Delhi Fire Services said.
The Delhi government on Monday flagged off six mobile vans that will go across city markets to raise awareness on the Goods and Services Tax (GST) and address concerns of traders regarding the new tax regime.
The farmers said Subramani, 61, lost consciousness after he quietly took the sleeping pills at the Jantar Mantar protest site in the heart of the capital.
A complaint was filed in December 2016 at the Parliament Street Police Station by ex-MP. However, an FIR was registered in the matter on July 14 on the directions of Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik.
The Delhi Metro non-executive staff have called off their Monday strike after Urban affairs minister asked DMRC to look into their demands.
Congress MP Shashi Tharoor on Sunday reiterated his stand to fully cooperate in the ongoing investigations over the mysterious death of his wife Sunanda Pushkar.
A 15-year-old girl who was allegedly raped by her neighbour, delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a North Delhi's government school on Thursday.
A 15-year-old girl delivered a premature baby inside the washroom of a government school in Mukherjee Nagar area here and her neighbour who had allegedly raped her repeatedly over a period of one year has been arrested, police said on Saturday.
The term `eunuch` refers to only those people who wish to be treated as neither male nor female and embrace a lifestyle that is in conformity with their sexual divergence.
The JD(U) leader was also expected to attend a dinner later tonight hosted by Prime Minister Naredra Modi in honour of outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee.
The incident took place in Greater Kailash area of south Delhi on July 20.
Sunanda Pushkar was found dead under mysterious circumstances in a suite of a five-star hotel in south Delhi here on the night of January 17, 2014.
A motorcyclist on Friday dodged death by inches after his neck was slit by a 'chinese manja'.
In a report tabled in Parliament, the federal auditor said two of the four warships were delivered to the Navy were not fitted with required weapons and sensor systems due to which they could not perform to full potential as envisaged.
- 1962 Indo-China war memorial in Gurugram vandalised
- Watch: Nitish Kumar takes oath as Bihar CM
- Watch - Volcano like eruption from Bokaro coal mine due to excessive rain
- Egypt: Tank crushes car in attempt to stop bomb blast in North Sinai
- DNA: All you need to know about Ram Nath Kovind, India's 14th President
- Cabinet reshuffle soon: JD(U) likely to get ministerial berths
- PM Modi hails Nitish for moving out of Bihar 'Mahagathbandhan'
- It's for Nitish Kumar to decide on allying with BJP: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- JD(U) chief said will die but not join BJP: Lalu Yadav
- NIA prepares 110-page dossier on 48 gang leaders of J&K stone pelters
- DNA: Today In History, July 25, 2017
- Watch - The ten biggest international news of the day
- Gujarat floods: Death toll reaches 83; PM announces Rs 500 crore aid
- DNA: Nonstop News
- Watch: Drums being used to warn people about floods in Gujarat
- Lizard found in biryani served to passenger travelling in Poorva Express
- Nitish Kumar's swearing-in ceremony: As it happened
- WATCH: Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri burst into laughter with Ravindra Jadeja's dressing room act
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka: Yuvraj Singh trolls Shikhar Dhawan for not wearing shoes
- BJP's Keshav Prasad Maurya likely to resign from position of Deputy CM amid rumours of Mayawati contesting from Phulpur
- Pakistan cricketers set to get richer as PCB receives Rs 230 million from ICC as Champions Trophy prize money
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: How India evicted Pakistani intruders from the icy heights
- WATCH: Mithali Raj and Co receive rousing reception at Mumbai airport, on return from England
- Nitish Kumar to resign? Bihar CM on way to meet Governor Keshari Nath Tripathi
- Indian daughters, Pakistani daughters-in-law always welcome: Sushma Swaraj's lovely tweet wins hearts
- 'Not a sign of healthy democracy': Mayawati on Nitish Kumar's JD(U) alliance with BJP
- India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017: 1st Test, Day 2 — As it happened...
- Know how many times Nitish Kumar resigned from govt in past
- RBI stops printing of Rs 2000 note; accelerates production of Rs 200 notes – Know how it will affect you
- 4G speed on Jio network slowest in India; Airtel has the fastest: OpenSignal