"She (Kaur) has sent us screenshots of how some boys are continuously threatening her with rape online, Maliwal said.
Simha's reaction is in reference to Kaur’s recent campaign against the right-wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad whom she has blamed for the violence at Ramjas College.
Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday said he was in touch with Delhi Police over the situation arising out of the Ramjas College clash.
A 'Tiranaga March' is being held at Delhi University's Ramjas College on Monday by Delhi University Students Union, who have declared it as a 'march for the country'.
The girl alleged that her seniors would make her take off her clothes and do obscene acts to them.
AAP MLA from Janakpuri Rajesh Rishi's brother Rajeev and his associate Satish Yadav will be produced before a court today.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday met the family of one of the firemen who died while dousing a fire here and announced a compensation of Rs 1 crore.
A major fire broke out at the Times of India building at Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg here this evening.However, no casualties have been reported so far.The fire broke out in the server room on the firs
In the backdrop Congress's severe drubbing in the Odisha and Maharashtra civic polls.
The AAP government will conduct an aerial survey using drones to find realignment for a new signal-free corridor to connect Signature Bridge in North Delhi's Wazirabad to DND flyway in South Delhi.
New Delhi: There seems to be no end in sight to crimes against women!
Delhi Commission for Women has ordered an enquiry into the alleged attacks on women by policemen during violence at Delhi University's Ramjas college and has issued a notice to Delhi Police.
The Delhi government on Saturday approved an around 37 percent hike in the minimum wages for unskilled, semi-skilled and skilled persons in the national capital.
The JD (U) on Saturday defended Farooq Abdullah`s controversial remark that the youth joining militant ranks are `sacrificing their lives for freedom of the valley`, saying that the former chief minister of Jammu and Kashmir knew the happenings of the state much better than anyone else and there was no reason to doubt his nationalism.
Days after DU's Ramjas college saw violent clashes, a Lady Sri Ram College student who is a Kargil martyr's daughter has initiated a social media campaign, "I am not scared of ABVP", which has gone viral.
Six cartons of liquor were seized from near a boundary wall connecting a school and gurdwara in Vivek Vihar in Shahdara area here, police said today.
Two days after violent clashes were witnessed at Delhi University's Ramjas college, the students residing on North Campus are living in fear.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday released its first list of 109 candidates, which includes 49 women, for the upcoming MCD polls.
Hundreds of thousands thronged Shiva temples, big and small, all over the country on Maha Shivratri on Friday to pray and offer flowers, bel (wood apple) leaves, milk, honey and more to the Lord.
After initially suggesting that Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi lacks political maturity, former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit on Friday backtracked, urging people not to twist her words.
The gas cylinder exploded on Friday morning at around 5.35 am at Lal Market in west Delhi's Vikaspuri.
Delhi Police, which is doing everything to make Delhi safer, has recently busted a new gang of robbers involved in daring gun-point robberies in the national capital.
The ABVP today raised nationalism slogans and vowed that it would not allow "anti-nationals" into the varsity.
Amidst tension in DU's North Campus in the wake of clashes, Union Minister Kiren Rijiju today said freedom of expression in the country does not give right to make college campuses hub of anti-national activity.
The government today ruled out any intervention in connection with the violence at Ramjas College, saying Delhi University is an autonomous institution and police will take required action.
Delhi Police today admitted a few of its personnel acted "unprofessionally" in tackling the clashes between ABVP and AISA members at North Campus.
A Delhi court on Thursday ordered discussion on lie detector test on Congress leader Jagdish Tytler on March 16 in connection with 1984 anti-Sikh riots case.
A flier bound for Dubai has been apprehended at the Delhi airport for allegedly trying to smuggle out foreign currency.
A day after clash broke out between All India Students Association (AISA) and Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) students at the Delhi University`s Ramjas College, the Delhi Police on Thursday called for strict action, while asserting that few policemen`s unprofessional actions were also noticed in handling law and order situation during the scuffle.
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Gujarat ATS arrest two people for planning a bomb blast in Rajkot's Chotila temple
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Why is religion used as a weapon against 'freedom of speech'?
- Delhi HC rejects Mukhtar Ansari's parole plea for campaigning in UP polls
- UP polls: Development meaningless without Ram Mandir, says BJP's Vinay Katiyar
- India capable of building space station, says ISRO chief Kiran Kumar
- Thane crime branch arrest 18 people in Army recruitment paper leak case
- UP: At least 20 children injured as school bus overturns in Kanpur
- Watch - Mayawati's new strategy to win UP polls
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight
- BMC elections results: Both BJP, Shiv Sena should share Mumbai Mayor's post for 2.5 years each, says RSS
- Delhi twins drown in washing machine after mother left them playing as she stepped out briefly
- We win some and lose some, Sachin Tendulkar backs India to give Australia a strong reply in Bengaluru
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Ramjas protest: ABVP member's serious allegation on AISA activists, says 'they tore my kurta, misbehaved during clash'
- THIS girl wanted Narendra Modi's 'Shiva stole', she tweeted her wish; you won't believe what PM did!
- MS Dhoni slams 94-ball century against Chhattisgarh in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Harbhajan Singh reacts to India's humiliating loss, gets trolled by David Warner in return