The Delhi Police on Sunday questioned the lawyer of arrested middleman Sukesh Chandrasekhar in connection with the case of attempting to bribe EC officials involving AIADMK (Amma) leader TTV Dhinakaran.
Five persons, including a seven- months pregnant woman, were charred to death while four others were injured in three separate fire incidents in the city in a span of 24 hours.
Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal had on Saturday admitted that AAP had made 'mistakes' and that there was a need to 'introspect' and 'course correct'.
The Delhi Crime Branch on Sunday busted an interstate gang involved in supplying illegal arms and ammunition of different caliber from Bihar and Madhya Pradesh in Delhi and NCR.
Delhi University has decided to move the Supreme Court against a Delhi High Court order that directed the varsity to grant monthly pension to over 300 teachers.
Should a groom and his family be held liable to compensate those killed or injured in 'celebratory firing' by their guests at a wedding?
This question has been raised before the Delhi High Court.
The Delhi High Court has directed the three municipal corporations in the national capital to put online the details of the number of vacant seats in the schools run and aided by them.
A British Airways flight from London to Delhi on Saturday returned to the Heathrow airport after air pressure inside the cabin dropped midair.
Delhiites were in for a treat on Sunday morning, as they woke up to a cool 24 degrees and overcast skies, giving them relief, albeit temporary, from the heat.
At least one person was killed as around thirty scrap godowns in Delhi's Malviya Nagar were gutted in a major fire on Sunday.
The Delhi Police questioned several men suspected to have been linked to the money trail in the case.
An assistant professor at JNU on Saturday alleged some persons vandalised his car and threw stones at his house for organising an event on the varsity campus to condole the death of jawans in Sukma and Kupwara.
His remarks came after Kejriwal admitted that his Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) made "mistakes" and that there was a need to "introspect" and "course correct".
An undertrial in a murder case was on Saturday shot dead outside the Rohini district court here.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said it would be "silly" for the party to not evolve.
AAP leader Kumar Vishwas on Friday said the party was open to taking a call on a change in the leadership because blaming the EVMs entirely for its poll defeats was wrong.
Kaptan Singh is the English teacher in the government school in Khanpur.
A man was shot dead in the Rohini Courts complex on Saturday while being brought for a court hearing, police said.
On Friday, tweets calling veteran social activist Anna Hazare a “BJP agent” and “fraud” were retweeted by Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia's account.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is doing drama by merely apologizing for the failure.
The Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) on Saturday said that Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has lost the faith of public as well as that of his party leaders.
Till now, Arvind Kejriwal had been blaming Electronic Voting Machine (EVM) tampering for the Aam Aadmi Party's defeat in Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) polls.
Anna Hazare had recently described the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) as "power hungry".
A 21-year-old woman, student of private university, was allegedly kidnapped and raped in an SUV near the Buddha International Circuit here last week.
Vishwas said that the party needs 'radical reforms'.
Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said one should always be ready to learn good things from other states.
The Bharatiya Janata Party won the civic polls, bagging 181 municipal wards out of 270 and pushed the AAP to a distant second spot with just 48 wins.
The Delhi Police on Friday questioned at least four of the 30 JNU students who were asked to join a probe into a 2016 sedition case involving former student leader Kanhaiya Kumar.
The Aam Aadmi Party won in 48 of the 270 wards of the three Delhi Municipal Corporations, polls for which were held on Sunday. The BJP swept the elections with 181.
Slamming Arvind Kejriwal over 'pledge to not ditch the pure party' instruction to his corporators, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on Friday.
- Don't make triple talaq a political issue, appeals PM Modi
- How long will the triple talaq issue continue to bother Muslims?
- Raid in retired colonel's house in Meerut; firearms, animal skin, 1 crore cash recovered
- Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement over Kashmir issue
- Are the youth in Kashmir forced to join terror forces? Terrorist bears all
- Watch: PM Modi addresses people at International Basavanna Convention
- DNA: Sudden rise in demand for nuclear shelters in Japan - Are they feeling threatened?
- Chhattisgarh: CRPF halts all operations related to road safety in Maoist-prone area
- Enough is enough: Video of CRPF soldier seeking revenge for Sukma martyrs goes viral
- Huge crowd gathers to pay last respects to 24-year-old martyr Capt Ayush Yadav
- Is National Conference following the footsteps of Muslim League?
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam
- Fateh Ka Fatwa : Banking activity and its propaganda in Islam, Part-II
- Watch - UP CM Yogi Adityanath addresses public in Gorakhpur
- Dr Subhash Chandra gets special invite at RSS proponent Ramesh Bhai Mehta's book launch
- IPL 2017: Robin Uthappa threatens Siddarth Kaul with body contact, then angry Yuvraj Singh takes over — WATCH
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances submitted- Finance Ministry statement
- Is Dawood Ibrahim dead? Chhota Shakeel reveals about underworld don's health
- IPL 2017: Ever seen MS Dhoni swing this hard? Here's what happened to the ball — WATCH
- 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' makes history, becomes first film to enter Rs 100 crore club on Day 1
- IPL 2017: Jasprit Bumrah hunts down Lions in their own den, as Mumbai beat Gujarat in Super Over – Watch Video
- Retd Colonel's residence raided in Meerut; 50,000 cartridges, 40 rifles, pistols, Rs 1 cr cash, 117 kg meat seized
- Bizarre! Girl's 'two-faced' mirror reflection creates sensation on social media – See pic
- GL vs MI: 1 run needed from 1 ball, and then 'game-changer' Ravindra Jadeja shows his master-class – Watch Video
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion – Check out final opening day breakup at Box Office
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion - SS Rajamouli's magnum opus takes Box Office by storm, shatters all records
- If there's a referendum in Balochistan, people will vote for India, says top Baloch leader
- Abu Tahir, suspected Al Qaeda recruit from Kerala, killed in Syria in attack by US
- Bollywood diva Disha Patani rates Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Yuvraj Singh on a scale of 1 to 10 – Watch Video
- After Sukma attack, a CRPF jawan says 'enough is enough...no money required, only vengeance` - Watch