Soon after sacked Water Minister Kapil Mishra on Thursday got his statement recorded with the Lokayukta of Delhi, the BJP demanded Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's resignation over corruption charges.
"The cabinet decided yesterday (Wednesday) that pending electricity bills of 1984 riot victims living in Delhi will be waived off, and they will get 50 per cent subsidy till 400 units in future," Sisodia said.
Gadkari's comments in an interview with PTI are the strongest yet repudiation of cow vigilante groups by the Modi government.
"The line will be opened very soon, possibly this week. We will shortly announce the date," the official said.
A court here has granted anticipatory bail to former 'Bigg Boss' contestant and self-proclaimed 'godman' Swami Om, who was accused of molesting and threatening a woman, court sources said on Thursday.
Bharti will begin her 15-day trip from Ganga Sagar in West Bengal and culminate the same at Gangotri in Uttarakhand.
Additional Sessions Judge Rakesh Pandit dismissed the revision petition filed by the two Aam Aadmi Party leaders against the magisterial court's order framing notice against them in the case.
Mamata Banerjee has sought funds from the Centre to implement schemes.
India Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted rains, thunderstorm and dust storm in the Delhi NCR region this weekend.
Rs 400-crore water tanker scam involves alleged favoritism for private water tanker operators supplying water to areas falling outside the Delhi Jal Board`s network.
AAP leader Ashish Khetan on Wednesday moved the Supreme Court seeking police protection in the wake of threats he has received allegedly from "right-wing" organisations.
A metro train was evacuated after smoke was detected coming out of the airconditioning ducts of the rear coach at Rajiv Chowk metro station here on Wednesday, officials said.
Train replaced as a spark in Delhi metro triggered panic among passengers.
The Income Tax department on Wednesday conducted raids at the residences of top bureaucrats at over 15 locations on the suspicion of concealment of income.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday praised the Indian Army for destroying Pakistan Army`s posts across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.
Taking strong exception to the non-availability of medicines and consumables in few Delhi Government Hospitals, Chief Minsiter Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday directed the Chief Secretary to ensure immediate availability of medicines at hospitals.
A court here on Tuesday seized the passport of Congress leader Jagdish Tytler and directed the CBI to take action against him for giving false information that no criminal case is pending against him.
In fresh trouble for Union Minister Smriti Irani, a petition was filed in the Delhi High Court on Tuesday alleging submission of contradictory information by the BJP leader regarding her educational degrees in different election affidavits.
Delhi's Anti Corruption Branch (ACB) on Tuesday said it has raided Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's deceased brother-in-law Surender Kumar Bansal's residence in the alleged Rs 10 crore PWD scam.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday issued notice to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a fresh defamation suit of Rs 10 crore filed by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
The Chandni Chowk MLA climbed onto a special crane to take stock of the situation and this led to a delay in the relief operation.
At least 80 shops were gutted after a major fire broke out in the city`s Chandni Chowk area on Monday night, officials said on Tuesday.
Former Delhi minister and expelled AAP leader Kapil Mishra will be called for questioning by the anti-corruption branch (ACB) in connection with the alleged Rs 400-crore water tanker "scam" on Tuesday.
Senior AAP leader Kumar Vishwas skipped a major party event, sparking whispers that the truce in the organisation may be short-lived.
A man was held for killing his 55-year-old father and injuring his mother over a property dispute here, police said on Monday.
The Delhi HC said the use of a "scandalous" word -- crook -- by Kejriwal's lawyer Ram Jethmalani against Jaitley during the latter's cross-examination in a defamation case cannot be allowed.
A youth was killed in a violent scuffle that broke out between two workers of a Dhaba in Delhi's Daryaganj's Kucha Parmanand.
Sacked Aam Aadmi Party leader Kapil Mishra on Monday took a dig at Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for maintaining silence on the allegations levelled against him and other AAP leaders.
Hundreds of Dalits on Sunday protested in the national capital to demand justice for community members who, they said, fell victim to a communal clash in a village in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh on May 5.
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- DNA: Analysing Pakistan's retaliatory video showing damaged Indian posts
- Amarnath Yatra: High-level security meet held in Delhi
- All you need to know about Saharanpur violence
- Nawaz Sharif not allowed to speak at Donald Trump event in Saudi Arabia
- Pakistan is a 'well of death' says Uzma Ahmed
- Andhra Pradesh: Man hacked to death in broad daylight
- DNA: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh
- Noida: Armed robbers kill man, rape 4 women of his family
- Exclusive: In conversation with Yogi Adityanath, CM of Uttar Pradesh - Part II
- Two killed as land caves-in at BCCL coal mine area in Dhanbad
- DNA: Today in History, 25th May 2017
- Maharashtra CM's chopper crash-lands in Latur, Fadnavis safe
- Watch: Mexican truck driver miraculously survives crash after his brakes failed
- DNA: Ex-ISI official admits Kulbhushan Jadhav was arrested from Iran
- Vishu Bumper 2017: Kerala lottery result declared; winner gets Rs 4 crore as first prize - Check winning ticket numbers here
- Devendra Fadnavis' chopper crash-lands in Latur, Maharashtra CM safe; AIB to probe mishap
- Vivek Oberoi's gift to acid attack survivor Lalita Benbansi on her wedding day will melt your heart!
- US revives New Silk Road, Indo-Pacific Economic Corridor to counter China's OBOR; India may play key role
- 7th Pay Commission: Report on allowances committee to be looked into by June 1
- SHAMEFUL! Tejas Express makes maiden run from Mumbai to Goa, returns with damaged infotainment and missing headphones
- Court nullifies Hindu woman's marriage with Muslim man as she converted to Islam at 'behest of ISIS'
- Pakistan fighter jets fly close to Siachen Glacier; PAF Chief says response to Indian aggression will be remembered for generations
- EXCLUSIVE: Virat Kohli gives cold response when asked if India should play Pakistan in present scenario – Watch Video
- HSC Result 2017: Maharashtra 12th result 2017 likely to be declared today; check mahresult.nic.in
- Saif Ali Khan talks about troubled equation with former wife Amrita Singh in throwback video!
- NEET News: Here's why CBSE won`t declare NEET result 2017 until June 7
- When PM Narendra Modi stopped his convoy to let an ambulance go ahead
- Following Delhi HC order, CBSE Board Class 12th XII Result 2017 unlikley to be declared today
- Mysterious 'alien megastructure' star starts dimming again, leaves astronomers baffled - Watch video