The National Green Tribunal has directed a surprise inspection at the redevelopment project being carried out by state-run National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) at East Kidwai Nagar in southwest Delhi.
A man who allegedly made a call to missing JNU student Najeeb Ahmed's relatives demanding Rs 20 lakh ransom for his release has been arrested on Saturday, police said, even as the family denied receiving any such call.
The Election Commission of India on Saturday censured Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for violating the Model Code of Conduct for his bribe remark, while addressing an election rally in Goa, after the commission found the latter`s reply unconvincing.
Cracking the whip, the Election Commission has censured Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for his bribe remarks made at a poll rally in Goa and said if he continues to violate the model code, stern action would be taken against him and his party, including suspension or withdrawal of recognition to AAP.
At least 30 trains were running late and five cancelled due to dense fog in parts of north India on Saturday morning, a railway official said.
The victim, a second year BA (Honours) student of JNU, had gone to a pub in Hauz Khas village last week with her friend where she met one Twaab Ahmad alias Saleem.
The plea alleged "deep-rooted corruption" involving officers of Delhi government's PWD, Arvind Kejriwal and his brother-in-law Surender Kumar Bansal.
The 44-year-old government school teacher who was locked up by a student in the washroom is in a state of shock and unable to identify the boy who had also sought "sexual favours" from her.
Lt Governor Anil Baijal has transferred Health Secretary Chandraker Bharti, who has been at the loggerheads with the AAP government over several issues including a ban on Chinese manja and his "absence in key meetings".
A complaint alleged that a well-known PR company was hired by the Delhi government to promote the 'TalktoAK' event for which a proposal of Rs 1.5 crore was made.
A jilted married lover, who stabbed a girl multiple times, was arrested on Thursday from Delhi`s Najafgarh area.
The CBI on Wednesday registered a preliminary enquiry against Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia and others in connection with alleged irregularities in AAP government's social media campaign "Talk to AK".
A 26-year-old woman has accused her boyfriend and his two friends of allegedly raping her on New Year's eve in east Delhi's New Ashok Nagar area, police said today.
Sunil Rastogi has confessed to preying on girls since 2004 when he was 26.
Delhi High Court Wednesday directed the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) to pay 50 per cent salary arrears of 35 of its staffers and provide records of staff appointed by it without approval of the Lieutenant Governor.
Delhi Commission for Women chief Swati Maliwal has been summoned as an accused by special court in a case of alleged irregularities in recruitment in DCW.
Licences of 23 firecracker traders here have been cancelled by the district authorities in accordance with the Supreme Court order, an official said today.
The Railways have sought to shift the blame on Delhi government for not relocating slum clusters from its land by allotting them flats, despite directions of the green panel.
Out of the total number of flats, most of them are in Rohini, Dwarka, Narela, Vasant Kunj and Jasola.
A six-year-old boy was sodomised by three persons who worked in a yoga ashram here, police said, adding one accused has been arrested.
Two girls who were in the "prank" video made by "crazy Sumit" and his associates, were questioned by police and they said they knew about the prank but were unaware it will be uploaded on the Internet.
Swaraj India has recently initiated a campaign 'Jawab Do Hisab Do' aiming to reach out to 10 lakh houses in Delhi which would culminate in an event on February 12.
Days after the Centre notified a graded response plan to counter pollution, Delhi Transport Minister Satyendar Jain said today odd-even scheme will be implemented if air pollution touches 'emergency' level in the national capital.
The Delhi High Court on Tuesday will hear a plea against the ban on the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF).The IRF, which is headed by controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik, earlier moved a petition seeking directions against the ban imposed on it by the central government.
Odd-even plan was implemented twice by the AAP government in the national capital-- in January and April last year.
East Delhi sanitation workers who were protesting non-payment of salaries on Monday completely called off their 11-day-long strike.
A serial rapist now in custody may have targeted more than 50 victims although he claims he didn`t rape all, police said on Monday.
The 38-year-old serial child rapist, who was arrested from east Delhi for targeting minor girls, revealed some chilling details to police during an interrogation.
Accused paeophile Sunil Rastogi, who is accused of sexually assaulting dozens of minor girls in past 12 years, was on Monday sent to 14-day judicial custody by a Delhi court.
The accused paedophile is believed to have sexually assaulted dozens of school-going girls in Delhi, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Today in history, 20th January, 2017
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- DNA: Will USA remain same under Donald Trump's leadership as President?
- Watch: Donald Trump's journey from a businessman to US President
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Today in History, 21st January, 2017
- Why do political leaders misuse reservation and BR Ambedkar's name as election agenda?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Know the importance of moral values
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Donald Trump signs executive order against Obamacare on Day One
- Zaira Wasim involved in Twitter 'Dangal' with Sports minister Vijay Goel
- Yuvraj Singh trolls R Ashwin for photobombing his picture with Virat Kohli – See pic!
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself
- Donald Trump takes oath as US President: Top 10 quotes from his inaugural speech
- India vs England: Embattled Shikhar Dhawan in hospital ahead of third ODI
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections: Finally, Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance sealed
- BJP releases list of UP star campaigners; names of Varun Gandhi, LK Advani, Vinay Katiyar missing
- IND vs ENG, 3rd ODI, PREVIEW: Kohli & Co target clean sweep