The office of profit petition was filed against 21 AAP MLA. Later, proceedings were dropped against Jarnail Singh after he resigned as the Rajouri Garden MLA.
Hansraj College pegged its sciences cut-off at 97.33 and 97.75 percent for Chemistry and Computer Science, its highest this year.
Metropolitan Magistrate Abhilash Malhotra referred the matter to the district and sessions judge, after noting that the ACB had already lodged an FIR under the Prevention of Corruption Act.
Cases pertaining to the ACB and under the Act are tried by a special court.
Pained beyond words at the horrific incident," he said on Twitter.
Delhi University will on Friday release its first cut-off list for the admissions in undergraduate courses.
The incident occurred in the early hours of Thursday at GTB Enclave in Delhi.
The operation was carried out on a tip-off receievd by the North Rohini Police Station.
Former Lok Sabha speaker Meira Kumar and ex-home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde are believed to be among the others being considered by the opposition parties.
On June 24 and 25, besides yoga practices and workshops, Indian culture comprising dance, music, food and Bollywood movies will be showcased.
As the national capital awaits the Monsoon, the weather here on Thursday morning was warm and cloudy. The Met office forecast rains for several parts of the city in the day ahead.
He also injured his 15 year old son who tried to intervene and save his mother.
The Aam Aadmi Party will take a call on its stand on the presidential poll after an opposition party meeting tomorrow.
Around six to seven terrorists are believed to have entered into the national capital with the intention of carrying out a London-style attack.
The Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) has proposed vacancies, promotion quotas and an age relaxation for those with disabilities in a draft policy.
The Delhi High Court on Wednesday told the three municipal corporations in the city to take disciplinary action against its officials for not ensuring cleanliness in their respective areas of the national capital.
An eight-year-old boy has died after falling into a rainwater-filled pit in a park here, the city police said on Wednesday.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal today said the government will consider introducing yoga in schools.
Delhi Lt Governor Anil Baijal and Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal did yogic exercises in the rain-soaked capital on Wednesday to mark the third edition of the International Yoga Day.
The Delhi Police had received intelligence inputs about some terror outfits planning a "London-style attack" during the Yoga Day celebrations at Connaught Place here.
NDA's presidential candidate Ram Nath Kovind today joined the International Yoga Day celebrations in the national capital as he performed asanas at central Delhi's Connaught Place and urged people to take up the traditional practice.
To mark the third International Day of Yoga, traffic will be restricted at Connaught Place in central Delhi on Wednesday.
The Delhi Government on Tuesday rejected the mercy petition of Gopal Ansal, who is the accused in Uphaar tragedy case.
Equipped to move swiftly in all weather conditions, and even in pitch-darkness, the Delhi Traffic Police on Tuesday added 11 hi-tech interceptors vans in its fleet to add more teeth to its anti-rash driving paraphernalia.
As many as 10,000 people are expected to gather at various venues to mark the International Yoga Day, adopted by the United Nations in 2014.
A petrol tanker overturned near the Moolchand underpass here early today, injuring two persons and blocking the arterial Ring Road causing massive traffic jam in the area.
The traffic movement from South Extension to Ashram has been badly affected, causing much problem to the people heading towards their office.
Reacting to it, the Delhi government accused the central government of using the "caged parrot" CBI to "silence dissenters".
The BJP is "misusing" the CBI and the I-T department to implicate Delhi minister Satyendar Jain, the AAP on Monday alleged after the agency questioned his wife in connection with an ongoing inquiry into money laundering charges against him.
"When there are so many errors in totalling, then how many would there be in evaluation," a bench of justices Sanjeev Sachdeva and A K Chawla wondered after referring to the news report.
“We will meet on 22nd June, and only then we can announce our decision,” West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said.
- All you need to know about operation 'All Out' in J&K
- J&K: Three LeT terrorists killed in Pulwama
- Two injured in firing outside Jalandhar mall
- Prez poll: Kovind files nomination; Meira Kumar to challenge him
- Watch: Car catches fire in Bihar's Nalanda, no casualty
- Srinagar: Police officer lynched by mob outside Jamia mosque
- ISRO's PSLV-C38 places Cartosat-2 along with 30 nano satellites in orbit
- DNA: Nonstop News
- DNA: Police officer stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid in Srinagar
- NEET Result 2017: NEET exam result 2017 declared, check cbseresults.nic.in, cbseneet.nic.in; Navdeep Singh from Punjab tops
- Allahabad High Court quashes Uttar Pradesh govt order, reinstates six Shia Waqf Board members
- BJP leader Bandi Ramesh hacked to death in Karnataka's Ballari
- WATCH: Jason Roy becomes first man ever to be dismissed for obstructing field in T20Is
- Day of retirements for New Zealand: Black Caps lose Luke Ronchi, Jeetan Patel on same day
- Tubelight movie review: Even Salman Khan's star power isn’t bright enough to illuminate Kabir Khan's film!
- ISRO successfully plants Cartosat-2 with 30 nano satellites in orbit - This is what PM Modi has to say!
- West Indies vs India, 1st ODI — As it happened...
- Virat Kohli's favourite Ravi Shastri to apply for India job only under one condition
- Prabhas’ reaction to SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 3’ offer is hilarious! WATCH
- Srinagar cop stripped naked, stoned to death by angry mob outside Jamia Masjid; 2 arrested
- Government announces names of 30 more smart cities; Thiruvanathapuram tops list
- China funding Pakistan's mega dam in Pak-occupied Kashmir?
- Prabhas at Karan Johar’s bash: Here’s how Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor addressed him
- WATCH: The Great Khali's protegee Kavita Devi makes history, all set to become first Indian woman ever to fight in WWE