Rajnath Singh on Tuesday launched portal - Platform for Effective Enforcement for No Child Labour.
Congress leader Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in a five-star hotel.
The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) administration on Tuesday warned its students against holding GSCASH elections.
Addressing a seminar on child and adolescent labour here, the home minister also said the country would try to get rid of child labour by 2022.
Gonsalves, a New Delhi-based Supreme Court lawyer, will share the award and the prize money worth over USD 300,000 (SEK 3 million) with two other laureates.
Delhi Police will on Tuesday file a compliance report in connection with its ongoing probe into the mysterious death of Congress leader Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar in a hotel suite in 2014.
"The most important thing that was discussed during the National Executive meeting was the Doklam military standoff with China, as a rift was created between India and China," Nitin Gadkari told reporters.
The high court said in today's scenario, it was expected that consent be viewed as a clear and unambiguous agreement.
An international alert has been sounded against Honeypreet.
The ruling Bharatiya Janata Party with its thirteen Chief Ministers, 1400 legislators, 280 lawmakers - in all around 2,500 delegates - will be holding a National Executive committee meeting at Delhi's Talkatora Stadium on Monday.
The Congress on Sunday slammed Modi government over the visit of absconding don Dawood Ibrahim's wife to Mumbai last year.
Stubble is also being used to produce compost for fields, he said.
The 75-km sewage line will lead to a sewage treatment plant in Burari and is expected to be completed in 30 months.
On an earlier date of hearing in the matter, the high court had asked the municipal bodies whether sweepers and on- duty traffic cops have access to toilet facilities.
Mandal had posted the controversial post on September 22 at around 6.43 PM which he later deleted.
The victim contacted the Delhi police after which she was brought to Noida and an FIR was lodged at the sector 39 police station.
The Patiala House Court on Saturday will resume the hearing in the National Herald Case, involving Congress Party frontrunners Sonia Gandhi and son Rahul Gandhi, among others.
Polikha's phone was snatched away while he was taking selfies at the Red Fort.
Ukraine's ambassador to India Igor Polikha became a victim of theft in Delhi after his phone was snatched while taking selfies at Red Fort. The incident, he said, took place on September 20.
The weather office has also predicted rains for the next two days.
A former international kabaddi player wanted for the killing of a BJP leader in Uttar Pradesh has been arrested.
Senior party leader Gopal Rai said the central government had increased the excise tax on petrol by 150 percent since it came to power in 2014.
In an apparent case of road rage, a man slammed his car into a motorcycle being driven by two college students after they reportedly objected to him smoking in public.
A dreaded criminal was shot dead in an encounter with the police in Uttar Pradesh's Noida early on Wednesday.
Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Tuesday said the liquor shops located near schools would be closed and action taken against officers who issued the licences to them.
Police claimed to have found no suicide note at the spot but said that they have found a written "note" which indicated that he was suffering from depression.
Apart from Singh, those held include Santosh Kumar, a lower division clerk in MCI, and two private persons Susheel Kumar and Sachin Kumar. They were arrested from Delhi.
Salma Ansari has alleged that two unknown people tried to mix rat poison in the drinking water cooler of the madrassa run by her.
According to government, the magisterial probe report said the East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) has not taken any action against the school for undertaking classes in "un- recognised areas" of the building.
- Doklam standoff: China deploys over 12,000 troops in Chumbi Valley
- Pak's nuclear weapons at risk of being stolen by terrorists: US scientists
- Army foils infiltration bid in Uri, terrorist killed
- Watch: James Mattis, Nirmala Sitharaman speak at India-US joint press briefing
- Honeypreet files anticipatory bail plea, claims threat to life
- Govt failed to fulfill any of its promises in 3 years of reign: Mulayam Singh
- India exercises right to reply, slams Pak at UN after Maleeha Lodhi's goof-up
- Haryana police raids locations across Delhi in search of Honeypreet Insan
- TMC MP Mukul Roy to quit party post Durga Puja
- Iqbal Kaskar confirms brother Dawood Ibrahim lives in Karachi
- Dawood Ibrahim funded Zakir Naik's NGO, reveals Iqbal Kaskar
- Graves of 28 hindus collectively found in Myanmar
- India should welcome Rohingya refugees, says BJP leader Varun Gandhi
- BHU violence: Varanasi commissioner questions varsity administration, say sources
- Ousted Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to have a hard time ahead, says political analyst
- 41-year-old woman detained at passport control for being 'too young'
- Newton for Oscars: Priyanka Chopra and mother Madhu Chopra upset over film's entry?
- Donald Trump once wanted to have sex with Princess Diana
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi retweets Sachin Tendulkar, Twitter goes beserk
- Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor NYC photo frenzy: Bollywood stands up in defence
- Karunanidhi is well, rumours of death are completely false, say DMK leaders
- This Twitter convo between Kumar Sangakkara and Hardik Pandya is pure gold
- Eman Ahmed, once dubbed as world's heaviest woman, passes away
- Honeypreet also 'raped' by Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh at Dera, claims follower
- 'China used loudspeakers, tanks to bully India, Bhutan during Doklam standoff'
- US reveals 9 secret locations housing Pakistan's nuclear weapons, raises 'takeover' alarm
- Designed to last 6 months, India's Mangalyaan completes 3 years in Mars orbit
- India, US hit out at 'terror safe haven' Pakistan in joint statement
- PM Modi pushes electricity for all with Rs 16,000 cr Saubhagya Scheme
- Dengue, chikungunya, malaria, flu – Here's your guide to tackle infections head-on!