He told reporters hiring sanitation workers for a private property without informing Delhi Jal Board (DJB) will also be "considered a crime".
The Ram Manohar Lohia (RML), AIIMS and Safdarjung hospitals accounted for 95, 45 and 27 positive cases of H1N1 influenza respectively till date this year, of which 45 people have died.
The PIL filed by Anubhav Gupta, a law student in Delhi University, also asked the High Court to give proper definition of road rage which is presently a lacuna in law.
At least 21 deaths due to dengue were reported last year at various hospitals, including nine at AIIMS, though the official tally of the civic bodies stood at 10.
Earlier on May 31, the DoE had told the court that private schools which do not refund the excess fees charged by them on the pretext of implementing the 6th PC, will face de- recognition or takeover.
"An Insignificant Man" has been to various film festivals, including the BFI London Film Festival and the Busan International Film Festival.
According to the prosecution, on June 10, 2016, the complainant was going to the market in south-east Delhi with her aunt when Saddam held her hand and threatened to throw acid on her face if she did not marry him.
A 28-year-old woman allegedly stabbed her boyfriend to death after an argument over who would cook the dinner.
Another sanitation worker in Delhi died after entering a toxic gas filled PWD sewer line in Lok Nayak hospital on Sunday.
In three separate incidents over a month, nine people have died while cleaning sewer lines and septic tanks in the national capital.
An FIR was filed by the brother of the deceased in the Neb Sari Police Station. One of the accused, Nitin, has been apprehended by the police. The other two, namely Ankit and Jeetu, are absconding.
A man died while cleaning a sewer at a government hospital here on Sunday while three others were taken ill, the Delhi Fire Service said.
Unidentified men on Saturday hurled a stone and a wooden wedge at Delhi BJP chief Manoj Tiwari during his election meeting in Bawana for next week's bypoll.
The information about the proposed visit of the CFSL team was disclosed to the court by the hotel management which has sought its de-sealing of the suite here Pushkar had died under mysterious circumstances.
Kishan Khokhar, retired naval officer Captain Bhagmal, Girdhari Lal and two others were held guilty in a case relating to the murder of five members of a family in Raj Nagar area of Delhi Cantonment on November 1, 1984, after the assassination of then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi.
Earlier in the day, the police had said the accused was examined and the statement of the woman was taken after she approached the police with a complaint.
The Delhi government will take over 449 private schools if they do not return the excess fees charged from students, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on Friday.
A JNU student was molested and her six male friends assaulted for at least two hours after a group of over half-a-dozen hoodlums held them hostage at a lake in Asola sanctuary in Surajkund area of Faridabad, police said on Thursday.
Hyderabad University Dalit scholar Rohith Vemula did not commit suicide because of any pressure exerted by union ministers Smriti Irani and Bandaru Dattatreya or university`s Vice Chancellor Appa Rao Podile and that it was a decision "of his own", an inquiry commission has found.
The Supreme Court on Wednesday appointed a panel to examine the justification for closure of 241 anti-Sikh riot cases.
Rebel Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) MLA Kapil Mishra on Wednesday launched a 'massive banner campaign' across the national capital against 'corrupt' Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal.
A 24-year-old man died after his bike crashed into the wall of Lady Irwin college on Sikandra Road in Delhi on Monday night.
Twenty-one Delhi Police personnel, including six female officers, have been awarded the President's police medals for exemplary services on the occasion of Independence Day.
The president has also approved “Mention-in-Despatches” to 40 army and air personnel for their significant contributions to military operations.
The nation is set to celebrate 71st Independence Day tomorrow. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the nation from Red Fort.
“Not a single person who mastered the art of Yoga ever became a terrorist in history,” Ramdev said.
Hurriyat chief Syed Ali Shah Geelani`s son-in-law Altaf Ahmad Shah, Mehrajuddin Kalwal and Peer Saifullah on Monday were produced before Delhi`s Patiala House Court in connection with the terror funding case, allegedly involving Jamaat-ud-Dawa chief Hafiz Saeed.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday decided to keep the parking lots at all the stations of Delhi Metro closed, keeping in mind security concerns ahead of Independence Day on Tuesday.
In a special drive towards nurturing a greener environment, the Delhi Metro will plant 2,000 saplings across its premises during the month of August, it said on Sunday.
- End of triple talaq will grant equality to Muslim women, says PM Modi
- Chandigarh roads flood with monsoon water, 112 mm rains in 3 hours
- Congress hails Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- PM Modi meets 13 Chief Ministers of BJP governed states
- SC grants bail to Lt Col Purohit in Malegaon blast case
- President Ram Nath Kovind presents National Flag to Ladakh's Scout Battalion
- Watch: Asaduddin Owaisi's opinion about Supreme Court verdict on triple talaq
- US President Donald Trump slams Pakistan over terror safe havens
- DNA: Analysing of a video of kid being treated cruelly while studying
- Public, private sector should work together in healthcare sector, says FM Arun Jaitley
- Triple Talaq verdict: These five women fought to abolish the practise
- DNA: Analysis on Muslim women who got freedom from Triple Talaq after 70 years
- DNA: Today In History, August 22, 2017
- DNA: Non Stop News, August 22, 2017
- Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) poll results 2017: As it happened
- Supreme Court bars triple talaq, calls it 'unconstitutional'
- Doklam standoff: If Chinese troops enter India, there will be "utter chaos", says Beijing
- Delhi police arrests Siddharth Mehrotra, the thief who targeted netas, businessman to fund his luxurious life
- Survival is a distant dream for Assam man who has to go through life with 59-inch stomach
- SC sets aside triple talaq, terms it void and unconstitutional: As it happened
- This man’s funny pose and hilarious Twitter reactions will leave you in splits
- Beijing is back with a new anti-India video, wants to 'strengthen trust and manage disputes'
- August 21 total solar eclipse: Watch as ISS photo-bombed the sun and many more magical moments!
- Annabelle Creation: Woman screams in horror after watching spooky film – See VIDEO
- When Aishwarya Rai had agreed to work with former boyfriend Salman Khan
- AIADMK merger: As it happened
- Crying kid in viral clip is Toshi's niece; singer slams Virat Kohli
- Disha Patani's oops moment at LFW averted, thanks to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff!
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa