A Delhi court on Tuesday sent the accused in the Hauz Khas rape case to 14-day judicial custody.
A Delhi court on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment till death to a 22-year-old man for raping and murdering an 81-year-old woman at her south Delhi residence two years ago.
The Delhi High Court today extended the stay on a trial court order summoning Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal in a criminal defamation complaint filed against him by a constable.
An environment activist alleging pollution in an East Delhi canal and failure of civic authorities to provide clean and healthy environment to the residents today led the NGT to seek replies from the Centre and the Delhi government.
Umar Khalid was scheduled to speak in the afternoon on ‘The War in Adivasi Areas’ at an event titled ‘Cultures of Protest’.
Police on Tuesday said they had arrested a man on charges of raping a woman from Nagaland over the weekend near a popular hangout in south Delhi.
The main accused in the Hauz Khas rape case, who was on the run after committing the crime, was arrested by the police from a South Delhi on Tuesday.
The Delhi Police on Tuesday arrested one person in connection with the alleged rape of a 24-year-old woman from northeast in Delhi`s Hauz Khas area.
A Delhi court on Monday granted bail to Tariq Ahmed Dar, who was convicted on Thursday for the 2005 Delhi serial blasts, in a related money laundering case.
Police claimed that this is the first time provisions of Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act have been invoked against those accused of human trafficking.
The Bill, passed by the Delhi Assembly in November 2015, proposes that salaries of babus be automatically deducted in cases of delay in delivery of government services.
Anti-Sikh riots that broke out after the assassination of then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi had claimed 2,733 lives in Delhi alone.
The Delhi High Court will on Monday hear a plea by controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik`s NGO, the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), challenging the ban by the Home Ministry on the organisation.
The Delhi High Court will on Monday continue the hearing over the case of Najeeb Ahmed, the student from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) who has been missing from October 15th last year.
Delhi-bound Kanpur-Bhiwani Kalindi Express collided with a freight train at Tundla junction in Uttar Pradesh in the early hours of Monday.
In a foot-in-mouth confession about his political career, Aam Aadmi Party(AAP) member and Hindi poet Kumar Vishwas today said that the party knew that "he can't do politics".
Two minor girls and their father suffered burn injuries after they were allegedly attacked with acid in west Delhi's Khyala area, police said on
Delhi Police has managed to install just over 4,000 CCTV cameras in the past eight years even though the issue of women safety remains a cause for concern.
"Please donate generously to Irom Sharmila," Kejriwal tweeted.
The Tis Hazari court in Delhi on Saturday granted exemption to Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal for his absence at the hearing today in connection with a criminal defamation case filed by Delhi and District Cricket Association (DDCA) and its vice-president Chetan Chauhan. He has now been directed to appear before the court on March 21.
Following complaints from the JNU administration, Delhi Police has lodged an FIR against a group of students who have been occupying the administrative block on campus to seek an appointment with the VC over recent amendments in the varsity's admissions policy.
With the city heading towards municipal polls, Delhi Congress today sharpened its attack on the AAP government, seeking to puncture its developmental claims on education and health fronts.
After the Centre returned a Bill seeking 400 per cent salary hike for Delhi MLAs, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia today wondered how could legislators of BJP procure "expensive" cars and houses despite low pay.
She was no longer ready to compromise with her dignity. And so she gathered courage to stage her brave escape from the clutches of her 'savage' employer, thousands of miles away from her home in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
The Delhi High Court today directed the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) to disburse last month's salaries to its employees engaged in its helplines and rehabilitation cells.
Delhi`s Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Friday faced the ire of one of his east Delhi constituents, who alleged that Sisodia had never visited his constituency in the past two years.
The Delhi High Court today allowed 298 private unaided schools here to go ahead with the nursery admission process but said that it will be subject to the final outcome of the city government's appeal on the issue.
Television actor Anuj Saxena was remanded to three days police custody on Friday in connection with a graft case in which senior bureaucrat B.K. Bansal and his family committed suicide last year.This came after the actor surrendered before a Delhi Court.
The waiting time for commuters at bus queue shelters in Delhi may be reduced as 100 new orange cluster buses that will ply on nine routes were today rolled out on the capital's roads.
A dead rat was found in a midday meal served at a government school in south Delhi, following which at least nine students who consumed the food were hospitalised.
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- BMC elections: BJP-Shiv Sena contesting separately for first time in 20 years
- Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes for tainted SP minister Gayatri Prajapati raises questions
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Global Investors' Summit: In conversation with Jharkhand CM Raghubar Das
- Air pollution claims two Indian lives every minute: Study
- PM Modi may hold a road show in Varanasi on March 3
- DNA: Analysis of the danger and threat to human life due to air pollution
- Opposition attacks PM Modi over his controversial statement
- DNA: Today in History | February 20, 2017
- DNA: Why is Akhilesh Yadav campaigning for rape-accused minister Gayatri Prajapati?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- MS Dhoni set to lead Jharkhand in 2017 Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Enjoy Jio 4G on your 2G/3G phone at only Rs 1,999 only
- Amar Singh makes explosive claim, says Mulayam scripted Samajwadi Party family feud to help Akhilesh
- Kota: Fire breaks out at petrol pump in Rajasthan
- Zakir Naik's Dawood Ibrahim and Pakistan connection - Underworld don funded his NGO through hawala
- Indian Premier League 10: Mohammad Azharuddin calls MS Dhoni's sacking as RPS captain a 'third-rate decision'
- #IPL2017auction: Ben Stokes hogs limelight, goes to Rising Pune Supergiants for massive Rs 14.5 crore