Humsafar Express: Know the fare structure
Know the fare structure of Humsafar Express which will have AC - 3 Tier.
The fare structure of Humsafar Express which will have AC - 3 Tier will be as follows:
Out of the total accommodation 10% of total accommodation shall be earmarked as tatkal quota. There is also provision for HO quota/duty pass quota. The first block of 50% after 10% tatkal and HO quota shall be booked on the base fare for Humsafar train and thereafter a 10% increase for every 10% increase in the passenger block for the remaining 50%.
Base dare of AC-3 Tier of Humsafar Train shall be 1.15 times of the base fare of AC-3 Tier superfast Mail/Express trains, which shall be applicable for the first passenger block of 50% and thereafter a 10% increase for every 10% increase in the passenger block for the remaining 50%. Fare of tatkal quota shall be 1.5 times of Humsafar basic fares. Other charges shall be levied separately.
● Other charges like reservation fee, superfast surcharge, service tax, etc. as applicable shall be levied separately. Catering charges shall be optional for meals. The fare of Humsafar is inclusive of bedroll charges.
● The advance reservation period will be 120 days.
● Normal Child fare rules apply. No concessional tickets and tickets against free complimentary passes which are not reimbursed shall be admissible in this train.
● Defence warrants will be eligible for exchange as per the actual fare.
● Vacant berths left after first charting would be offered for current booking shall be sold at the last price sold for that class with 10% discount on last price and other supplementary charges like reservation fee, superfast charges, service tax, etc. as applicable will be levied in full.
● The last price of tickets for the train should be printed in the reservation chart for the purpose of charging of difference of fare in the train or charging the passengers of the train without ticket, etc. 10% discount in the last price shall also be applicable for allotment of vacant berths in the train by TTEs.
● Normal cancellation and refund rules apply.