NEW DELHI: Students of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) are all geared up to appear for the maths paper which is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, March 28. You may feel stressed-out and nervous before your mathematics exam. But don't worry, it is natural to panic. Instead of fretting, try to relax. Speak up about your stress to your parents, relatives, friends and tutors.
Here are last-minute tips from our experts to help you guide through the exam smoothly:
1. Revise all important mathematical formulae and concepts.
2. Solve a sample paper in the allotted time frame.
3. Practice a few questions and theories from your weak zones so that you gain confidence.
4. In cases of doubt, reach out to tutors on time.
5. Re-visit NCERT maths book, for the most question in the examination, will be based on this book.
6. Revise your examination strategy on how to solve the paper – which questions/concepts will you solve first and last.
7. Focus on speed and accuracy while answering.
8. After attempting the paper, save some time for last-minute revision and go through all your answers.
9. Several long-answer type maths questions are scoring. These problems are generally from algebra, geometry, calculus, probability, relation and function.
10. And finally. Relax. Keep your things in order – such as admit cards, stationery and geometry box.
CBSE Board Exams 2018: 5 last minute checklist items
Here are five final checklist items you need to have in your bag before leaving for the examination centre:
1. Admit card or Hall pass
2. Stationery (extra pens, pencils, geometry items)
3. Clipboard or Writing Pad
4. A bottle of water