Amrita Arora names newborn son Rayaan
Mumbai: Actress Amrita Arora, who welcomed her second son with businessman husband Shakeel Ladak, is overjoyed and has named him Rayaan.
"Yes, we`ve named our baby boy Rayaan. He`s adorable. His name means, `the door to paradise`," said Amrita, who is already a mother to son Azaan. Azaan was born in 2010.
She added she`s happy to be "looking after my two boys and have no plans of returning to films".
The actress gave birth to Rayaan Saturday.
Days before giving birth, a heavily pregnant Amrita was seen attending her best friend Kareena Kapoor`s mehndi ceremony.
Says a friend of Amrita, "Despite doctors` orders, Amrita insisted on attending Kareena`s sangeet ceremony. She insisted she wouldn`t miss it for the world."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!