Brangelina`s kids visit post office, send letters to Santa
London: Actors Angelina Jolie and her partner Brad Pitt took their children to a post office so they can send letters to Santa Clause ahead of Christmas.
The couple who raise Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, went to a tiny post office in Littlebourne village, Kent, here.
The family behaved very normally with Jolie keeping all children under control.
"It was so cute. All the children sent messages to Father Christmas and were absolutely beautifully behaved. Just like any other kids in a sweet shop they were excited, but Angelina controlled them perfectly. She was so polite and a really nice person," thesun.co.uk quoted Fiona Lindsay, post office assistant as saying.
The staff were surprised to see Hollywood stars in their stores but gradually became comfortable with their presence.
"I was quite shocked at first but Angelina was so lovely I soon relaxed. The children bought a packet of sweets each, plus a few toys and some magazines, and we ended up having a general chat about how they all were and what they were going to eat that night," Lindsay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Five things you MUST do to save your marriage
- Eid special: Redefine your traditional style this festive season
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Drake praises 'beautiful' Rihanna on stage
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani