Brangelina`s kids visit post office, send letters to Santa
London: Actors Angelina Jolie and her partner Brad Pitt took their children to a post office so they can send letters to Santa Clause ahead of Christmas.
The couple who raise Maddox, 11, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 6, and 4-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, went to a tiny post office in Littlebourne village, Kent, here.
The family behaved very normally with Jolie keeping all children under control.
"It was so cute. All the children sent messages to Father Christmas and were absolutely beautifully behaved. Just like any other kids in a sweet shop they were excited, but Angelina controlled them perfectly. She was so polite and a really nice person," thesun.co.uk quoted Fiona Lindsay, post office assistant as saying.
The staff were surprised to see Hollywood stars in their stores but gradually became comfortable with their presence.
"I was quite shocked at first but Angelina was so lovely I soon relaxed. The children bought a packet of sweets each, plus a few toys and some magazines, and we ended up having a general chat about how they all were and what they were going to eat that night," Lindsay said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing
- Classical singers Rajan, Sajan presented Tansen Samman
- Anupam Kher bonds with De Niro at `Silver Linings Playbook` premiere
- Kate Moss’ Lucien Freud’s tattoo worth millions (With pic)
- Atul Kulkarni to star in `Zanjeer` remake
- Twilight fans must have mental disorder to camp out in cold, says Robert Pattinson