`Aashiqui 2` jackets coming soon
Mumbai: With movie merchandising on a new high, now jackets of forthcoming film `Aashiqui 2` will be rolled out in the markets soon.
"`Aashiqui2` jackets coming soon... Disclaimer: Vishesh Films is not responsible for what you do hiding beneath them," tweeted Vishesh Bhatt.
Co-produced by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar and Mukesh Bhatt under the banner of Super Cassettes Industries Ltd. and Vishesh Films, the film is scheduled to release April 26.
Directed by Mohit Suri, the film stars Aditya Roy Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles.
The film is not a sequel to the 1990 ‘Aashiqui’, which starred Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal as leads, but a sweet tale of love that recreates the flavour from the original.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!