`Anchorman` gets own ice cream flavour
Los Angeles: Paramount and Ben & Jerry team up to launch a new ice cream flavour inspired by comedy ‘Anchorman’, which will be getting its sequel released in late this year.
The limited run flavour is called `Scotchy Scotch Scotch`, reported Ace Showbiz.
"The flavour is a creamy concoction of butterscotch ice cream with ribbons of butterscotch swirl. Scotchy, Scotch, Scotch is a delicious ice cream and I hope Ben and Jerry consider my other suggestions," said Ron Burgundy, who is portrayed by Will Ferrell in the films.
LeeAnne Stables, President of Consumer Products at Paramount Pictures, said, "Having Ben & Jerry`s celebrate the return of Ron Burgundy to the big screen with the introduction of this special ice cream is an exciting and delicious way to build anticipation for the film."
The flavour was officially unveiled on October 22 at New York City`s Pier 36 with an event kicked off with a performance by Nutty The Waterskiing Squirrel, a character in the first ‘Anchorman’ movie.
The second instalment in the comedy film franchise, ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’, is set to hit theaters on December 20.
Pic courtesy: beatlechicksteph.blogspot.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles