`Better Call Saul` story will be set in 2002
Los Angeles: `Better Call Saul`, a prequel to the hit series `Breaking Bad`, will be set in 2002, according to show`s creator Vince Gilligan.
The series will chronicle the story of lawyer Saul Goodman, who helped Walter White run his drugs business in `Breaking Bad`.
Gilligan said he took full responsibility for the decision to delay the series until 2015.
"We tried hard on `Breaking Bad` to not be too specific to when it was, but now we kind of have to be. I hesitate to say it, but it is indeed a period piece. It feels like yesterday, but it was 12 years ago," Gilligan said during the Television Critics Association winter press tour.
Bob Odenkirk will reprise his role as ethically flexible attorney. He`ll be joined by Michael McKean, who`ll play his brother, as well as Rhea Seehorn, Patrick Fabian and Michael Mando.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!