`Cash-strapped` Pamela Anderson lists Malibu eco home for $7.75m
London: Pamela Anderson, who has endured financial troubles in recent years, has put her five-bedroom Malibu abode in the market for 7.75 million dollars.
The 45-year-old actress spent years renovating her Malibu home into an eco-friendly inspired “masterpiece.”
“This amazing home will awaken your senses and allow you to reconnect with nature while enjoying one of the finest homes Malibu has to offer,” the Daily Mail quoted The listing on Trulia.com as saying.
The site said that the home is walking distance from all things in Malibu, and the finely crafted, teak-sided home is perfect for the renter wanting to enjoy quiet, beach days while being close to the action.
The various electronic features in the house are controlled by iPads positioned around the house.
The house has three bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, a home theatre and a swimming pool.
In a piece about the house penned by Anderson last year, she wrote that she is finally willing to share her masterpiece, which she co-created with a handful of green architects and designers/inspired by her favourite architect Lautner.
She added that this is her humble stab at perfection and is a magical spot.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni